UIL State Championship Games Thread

cableguy

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="badndn" post="1358256" timestamp="1356226339"]
Thanks Buddy. TWC in SETX has royally screwed us fans! Is there one person in this area that wants to see the Hornets? Ever? Why not Spurs or Mavs? They need to hook us up with the Comcast Sports channel.
[/quote]they have done it the whole Fall. they dont even show the HS Extra Scoreboard Live show. I called Time Warner and complained and they said its up to FOX to what market they wanna show. FOX-New Orleans: last time i checked im closer to Houston. smh.  >:(

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1358258" timestamp="1356227459"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=107629.msg1358256#msg1358256 date=1356226339]
Thanks Buddy. TWC in SETX has royally screwed us fans! Is there one person in this area that wants to see the Hornets? Ever? Why not Spurs or Mavs? They need to hook us up with the Comcast Sports channel.
[/quote]they have done it the whole Fall. they dont even show the HS Extra Scoreboard Live show. I called Time Warner and complained and they said its up to FOX to what market they wanna show. FOX-New Orleans: last time i checked im closer to Houston. smh.  >:(
[/quote]
Fox Sports South West is channel 14 on regular channels and it shows all Texas sports.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1358244" timestamp="1356223565"]
Adam Taylor has rushed 30 times for 276 yards and 5 TDs tonight.

Someone in Texas needs to recruit the kid!
[/quote]

Not sure what his regular season numbers were but he was only an Honorable Mention All-State...he had 39 TDs coming into this game and I'm sure a good number of those came in the playoffs since the just rolled everyone...but geez...those voters need to resign if he played close to this in the regular season

[quote name="KABrother" post="1358261" timestamp="1356227972"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=107629.msg1358244#msg1358244 date=1356223565]
Adam Taylor has rushed 30 times for 276 yards and 5 TDs tonight.

Someone in Texas needs to recruit the kid!
[/quote]

Not sure what his regular season numbers were but he was only an Honorable Mention All-State...he had 39 TDs coming into this game and I'm sure a good number of those came in the playoffs since the just rolled everyone...but geez...those voters need to resign if he played close to this in the regular season
[/quote]

He tore his ACL last season I believe.  He tried to committ to LSU in the summer, but the wouldn't take his committ because they were worried about the injury.  He looks healthy enough to me

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin