Carson Raines Appreciation Thread!

Great Job Carson!  In my opinion, I don't think you got enough of the credit for all the success on and off the field the past couple of years!  You were a great leader and signal caller and helped lead our team to 18 straight 20-4A wins and a trip to the 3rd and 4th round in the play-offs.  Very accomplished career and thanks for all the hard work and dedication to the team and the school.  You will be missed!  Go Dogs!

started some his sophmore year, although I don't think he started any district games as a soph.

Carson's record speaks for itself...14-0 in 20-4A play and 5-2 in the playoffs the past 2 seasons...besides, he is a really good kid which is even more important...he was clearly one of the leaders on this team that had a great deal of success...congrats, Carson on a great career...I am really proud of him as well as all of these Bulldogs, the seniors, in particular...these guys were part of something special

I thought Carson came in when our QB went down in the 3rd quarter against Brenham in Reliant Stadium.  He started every game since, please correct me if I am wrong. 

Carson, you have a special place in Bulldog History, well deserved and earned.  Congratulations! Good luck in your future and best wishes.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1354800" timestamp="1355493450"]
I thought Carson came in when our QB went down in the 3rd quarter against Brenham in Reliant Stadium.  He started every game since, please correct me if I am wrong. 

Carson, you have a special place in Bulldog History, well deserved and earned.  Congratulations! Good luck in your future and best wishes.
[/quote]That was Bellows.

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1354807" timestamp="1355494923"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=107447.msg1354800#msg1354800 date=1355493450]

[/quote]That was Bellows.
[/quote]

Wow!!! Holy cow I'm getting old....geeze, my apologies. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty