Locking threads

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1354523" timestamp="1355433654"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=107434.msg1354519#msg1354519 date=1355433267]
PAL THIS IS NO JOKE and belive me i am not going to get over it  writting a letter to the orange leader and see if thay will put this in to the letter to the editor THE GAME IS OVER TAKE YOUR JOKES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL IT TO THE BATH ROOM PUT IT TO GOOD USE. PS WILL SOMEONE ON HERE MAKE A JOKE PAGE ABOUT OTHER TEAMS
[/quote]
Apparently you were not around when we loss to GT. It got brutal.
[/quote]

What happened after SC lost to GT wasn't as bad as all of the spew that SC dealt out before that game...you guys got it as good as you gave it and had it coming...lol

Just remember karma guys..sometimes those who aren't laughing now get to laugh when they play YOUR team.  ;) As far as locking threads unless someone is spewing libel, hate, or maliciously attacking kids, parents, teachers, or coaches...let 'em play..believe totally in first admendment. If I don't like something you say, I'll say something about it and then we'll go round in circles for awhile. Us Mustang fans know that most of ya'll secretly want to be a part of us even when you put us down. It's ok, come root for a winner for awhile (or at least until we get into the final eight). :D

PAM get laughed at all the time...and things are said about kids that shouldn't,but hey,i still sleep at night. those wo-s  fans, and you know who you are, ran there trap about wo-s knocking all of setx block off. well when they finally played sombody,they got there blocked knocked the firetruck off!!! >:(...not a knock on the kids,unless they want to let there grapefruits hang too,but these homer fans!!

wo-s ponies will continue to get donkey stomped when it comes 2-3 rd playoffs. this year you got the easy side of the bracket.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi