Kelly Girls Soccer Beats St Agnes 1-0

RIP the Fab 5 tied them their Junior year when our current Lady Dawg Seniors were freshman. We actually were winning 1 - 0 until the last minute of the game they came and tied us.
Our Lady Dawgs fought hard and it was so nice to have a level playing field with unbiased referees in San Antonio. It was amazing. I have waited six seasons for this game. So the current Seniors have a win and a tie against Agnes under their belt. The lady Dawgs showed great sportsmanship on their win as well. So proud.
Go DAWGS.

[quote name="BOXT" post="1353567" timestamp="1355253552"]
RIP the Fab 5 tied them their Junior year when our current Lady Dawg Seniors were freshman. We actually were winning 1 - 0 until the last minute of the game they came and tied us.
Our Lady Dawgs fought hard and it was so nice to have a level playing field with unbiased referees in San Antonio. It was amazing. I have waited six seasons for this game. So the current Seniors have a win and a tie against Agnes under their belt. The lady Dawgs showed great sportsmanship on their win as well. So proud.
Go DAWGS.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder B T your right I was at that game in Houston when Kelly lead 1-0 through the majority of the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder