Summer Creek leads All District team honors

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1349764" timestamp="1354730052"]
Congratulations to those young men that made the team...good job.
[/quote]
Tks and good luck against GT. Would love to see this one but doesn't sound like there is enough room for family not to mention guest's.

[quote name="badndn" post="1349755" timestamp="1354729259"]
Yes this is a PNG fan talking. What of it?  We were what our record says we were in 2012. We aint made one single excuse for our poor season or boasted about being better than anyone else!
I'm also a fan of 20-4A, therefore I get to keep watching HS football games ;)
[/quote]

You will be doing the same thing around this time next year, cheering for a team in 20-4a other than PNG... ;D

Anyway, SC was better than PNG that surely was proven, and will be proven again next year in Turner Stadium....

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1349788" timestamp="1354732114"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=107137.msg1349755#msg1349755 date=1354729259]
Yes this is a PNG fan talking. What of it?  We were what our record says we were in 2012. We aint made one single excuse for our poor season or boasted about being better than anyone else!
[/quote]

You will be doing the same thing around this time next year, cheering for a team in 20-4a other than PNG... ;D

[b]Anyway, SC was better than PNG that surely was proven[/b], and will be proven again next year in Turner Stadium....
[/quote]

You really can't compare SC and PNG based on the past year.  SC has what, 4 years of playing??  PNG has how many years under their belts??

PNG - 6-time State Finalists, 3-Time State Champions

SC - [s]6-time State Finalists, 3-Time State Champions[/s] [b]0[/b]

On a side note, congrats on the good season, until next year...

Congrats to all the kids that made all-district.  It was a very tough district with lots of players to choose from.
As for this bickering I see on almost every thread on who is better, (SC) or (Ned).
Far as I am concerned we all should be rooting for ANY team in SE Texas that is still in… it makes all of us look better…
Successful Playoffs are built on Matchups.  You can have a good team get knocked out the first round that could have made it deep.. ex… Vidor…
The only way this can be settled is for Nederland to beat Georgetown.  Otherwise, ya’ll are BOTH Georgetown’s puncks…
That being said good luck to Nederland… Now go out and represent SE Texas well

[quote name="PirateGirl4ever" post="1349789" timestamp="1354732516"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=107137.msg1349788#msg1349788 date=1354732114]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=107137.msg1349755#msg1349755 date=1354729259]
[/quote]

[b]Anyway, SC was better than PNG that surely was proven[/b], and will be proven again next year in Turner Stadium....
[/quote]

You really can't compare SC and PNG based on the past year.  SC has what, 4 years of playing??  PNG has how many years under their belts??

PNG - 6-time State Finalists, 3-Time State Champions

SC - [s]6-time State Finalists, 3-Time State Champions[/s] [b]0[/b]

On a side note, congrats on the good season, until next year...
[/quote]

That is our ONLY head to head match, so yes that can be compared....and tell your fellow poster badndn to worry about PNG and not SC.....

thanks for the Congrats

[quote name="hitman009" post="1349801" timestamp="1354734282"]
Congrats to all the kids that made all-district.  It was a very tough district with lots of players to choose from.
As for this bickering I see on almost every thread on who is better, (SC) or (Ned).
Far as I am concerned we all should be rooting for ANY team in SE Texas that is still in… it makes all of us look better…
Successful Playoffs are built on Matchups.  You can have a good team get knocked out the first round that could have made it deep.. ex… Vidor…
The only way this can be settled is for Nederland to beat Georgetown.  Otherwise, ya’ll are BOTH Georgetown’s puncks…
That being said good luck to Nederland… Now go out and represent SE Texas well
[/quote]

Agree

Worry about PNG?? Why? I don't worry about PNG at all because my children are getting a very good education in the classroom, on the field and in life. They are being taught how to behave with Honor, Pride, Class and Dignity in defeat and in triumph. From what I saw on both Friday night and Thursday night earlier this year and from what I have heard from Vidor and read after the GT game as well as a couple of (not all) misfit SC posters on here the Dawgs are not learning about respecting your opponent. May be this is why one of the truly talented 4A HS football teams in the state of Texas the past two years is 1-2 in the playoffs! And that's the last I'll post on SC this year. Good Luck Next Year. If SC doesn't make a run next year they won't for many years to come.

Oh and before you childishly pop off about beating PNG again next year, just remember SC is supposed to win, so its not like your going out on a limb.

[quote name="badndn" post="1349992" timestamp="1354754160"]
Worry about PNG?? Why? I don't worry about PNG at all because my children are getting a very good education in the classroom, on the field and in life. They are being taught how to behave with Honor, Pride, Class and Dignity in defeat and in triumph. From what I saw on both Friday night and Thursday night earlier this year and from what I have heard from Vidor and read after the GT game as well as a couple of (not all) misfit SC posters on here the Dawgs are not learning about respecting your opponent. May be this is why one of the truly talented 4A HS football teams in the state of Texas the past two years is 1-2 in the playoffs! And that's the last I'll post on SC this year. Good Luck Next Year. If SC doesn't make a run next year they won't for many years to come.

Oh and before you childishly pop off about beating PNG again next year, just remember SC is supposed to win, so its not like your going out on a limb.
[/quote]

This long speech....smh, you are definitely a child. Good luck next year when you play in your games!! And keep your grades up

[quote name="badndn" post="1349992" timestamp="1354754160"]

[/quote] ^^^ what he said^^^  ;D

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1350120" timestamp="1354772895"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=107137.msg1349992#msg1349992 date=1354754160]

[/quote] ^^^ what he said^^^  ;D
[/quote]
During the spring you all were saying we would not win and now you're saying were suppose to win. Sounds like a bunch of politicians on the board to me.

Please tell me WHY is SummerCreek still on here talking noise about the what if ands and buts.  It's over Dogs, go lie down and give it a REST.  Congratulations to your athletes on their accomplishments but enough already.  We've heard enough how ya'll would beat this team and that team, and some of it you did and some of it you didn't get a chance to do. 

[move]Let it go DOGS, Let it GOOOOOOOO[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder