WOS Mustangs vs Navasota

wos_112%

Who do you pick to win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick to win?

• WOS Mustangs
    • Navasota Rattlers

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1348741" timestamp="1354595439"]
I feel Wos deserves the win more then anyone.. These boys have worked hard and been threw alot together over the years.. This is our year, all the numbers add up
[/quote]

"Deserves to win" has to be proven on the field, no matter how hard you've prepared.

Im sure navasota has worked hard.. Cant really speak for your team dont know them personally only what ive seen some of your players post on twitter, but I do know ours and have watched them since middle school & these boys have what it takes to win.. I do believe it will be a close game but wos will come on top..  & to griff imo i do believe these boys deserve it & will prove it on the field Friday!!

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1348760" timestamp="1354597190"]
Im sure navasota has worked hard.. Cant really speak for your team dont know them personally only what ive seen some of your players post on twitter, but I do know ours and have watched them since middle school & these boys have what it takes to win.. I do believe it will be a close game but wos will come on top..  & to griff imo i do believe these boys deserve it & will prove it on the field Friday!!
[/quote]

Trust me...I want you to be right about that.

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1348741" timestamp="1354595439"]
I feel Wos deserves the win more then anyone.. These boys have worked hard and been threw alot together over the years.. This is our year, all the numbers add up
[/quote]

I wouldn't go that far.Every team left has had their kids working hard all year and they deserve it just as much as our kids.Now I want our kids to win it more than anyone else.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33