Father/Son - Coach/Player

Couldn't be more happy to see Seth Barrow catch the game winner, ever more happy due to the Coach calling the plays being his Dad and Coach. I'm not sure what play was called but when Raines extended the play and found Barrow in the endzone to me it was the perfect ending to a great game and moment that both Dad/Coach/Son/Player and all us fans will never forget.

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1346758" timestamp="1354383804"]
I forgot to mention the Spell connection. The Spell family is as good as it gets people. We, meaning our town, is lucky to have men coaching our kids with the character they carry. Next Saturday can't get here soon enough.
[/quote]

Is the game next saturday???

I forgot to mention the Spell connection. The Spell family is as good as it gets people. We, meaning our town, is lucky to have men coaching our kids with the character they carry. Next Saturday can't get here soon enough.
[/quote]

unlike Wells @ PD...

I forgot to mention the Spell connection. The Spell family is as good as it gets people. We, meaning our town, is [b]lucky to have men coaching our kids with the character they carry[/b]. Next Saturday can't get here soon enough.
[/quote]
:)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder