Pearland Dawson Mentality - check this out

GoDogs27

Friendswood had a sign just like that showing no losses for season as run thru for game.....Christmas came early for Friendswood and Nederland gave them their first loss of the season as a gift.

Thanks Dawson.........This is the real "Black" Friday......Merry Christmas, Eagles!!!!!! We have a gift for you!!!!!

Go Bulldogs!

[quote name="foosballfan" post="1345002" timestamp="1354280333"]
this sign was put up for the Stratford game last week.......grow up they are high school kids!
[/quote] High school kids with coaches letting stuff like that hang around = not good...So who needs to grow up DAD!  ;)

[quote name="foosballfan" post="1345002" timestamp="1354280333"]
this sign was put up for the Stratford game last week.......grow up they are high school kids!
[/quote]

You mean the parents aren't playing the games?

Whew, I was worried that I would have to suit up when I got to Reliant. Now I can sit back and watch the game.

Glad you pointed that out.

[quote name="tvc" post="1345237" timestamp="1354304721"]
[quote author=foosballfan link=topic=106926.msg1345002#msg1345002 date=1354280333]
[/quote]

You mean the parents aren't playing the games?

Whew, I was worried that I would have to suit up when I got to Reliant. Now I can sit back and watch the game.

Glad you pointed that out.
[/quote]

I hope the students aren't working as the trainers.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty