Silsbee Tournament

[quote name="kenneth1617" post="1350514" timestamp="1354834057"]
buna beats tarkington 52-20  and they also beat lumberton 53-44  11-1 record now and no one is talking about them having a chance in this tournament
[/quote]

No one knew about Buna, I mean they have been down for a while. Glad to see their program is improving. They once dominated a long time ago.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CRUSHCOACH" post="1350833" timestamp="1354887851"]
does anyone know how LCM is doing in this tournament ?? Slam where are you ???
[/quote]

I'm always here...just laying low.  ;)
The Bears won their pool with wins over Silsbee & Huffman-Hargrave.  Play at noon today against Warren. A win at noon would match them up with Vidor (assuming a Pirate win @ 10:30) at 4:30pm.  KOGT has a write up of the Bear wins from yesterday. 

So, we're the four bracket winners Vidor, LcM, Buna, and Evadale?

For anyone that has been at the tourney, who outside the 4 bracket winners have the best chance to win this? 

I really wanted to see more of this but I am still hoping to see some this afternoon and tomorrow. 

[quote name="daddy23" post="1350900" timestamp="1354894522"]
So, we're the four bracket winners Vidor, LcM, Buna, and Evadale?

For anyone that has been at the tourney, who outside the 4 bracket winners have the best chance to win this? 

I really wanted to see more of this but I am still hoping to see some this afternoon and tomorrow.
[/quote]

Yes, those are the four pool winners.

Depends on what you mean by "win it all".  The tourney is now divided up into a "Gold Bracket", consisting of the winner and runner-up of each pool bracket...and a "Silver Bracket" consisting of 3rd and 4th place pool bracket rankings. 

To answer your main question...both Vidor and Evadale look strong, but I don't see a team here that is a sure bet to walk through it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder