Angleton vs Georgetown

ram0524

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="badndn" post="1341273" timestamp="1353797932"]
GT beat "The Greatest Show On Turf" so there is no way Angleton will beat them! :)
Go Cats. Always support the Purple!
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.  ;D I know it will take a tremendous effort by the Cats to beat Gtown. And a couple of breaks to go our way also, but the Cats have the coaching and talent to beat them.

[quote name="Purple/Silver/White" post="1341439" timestamp="1353803062"]
[quote author=Bulldogs2011 link=topic=106711.msg1341430#msg1341430 date=1353802808]
Game is Saturday, Dec 1st at 2pm at Gupton Stadium in Leander/Cedar Park outside of Austin.  Angleton is Visitors and G'town home.
[/quote]Thanks! Where did this info come from?
[/quote]

I know a guy :)

I am pulling for Cats to win. That way Nederland can beat Dawson and then Angleton. Be it that we lost to both those teams in close games. But we got to start with Dawson first with a hard hitting team that runs well and can pass also. Good Luck Cats Gtown is big and physical. 30-28 Gtown though.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1341446" timestamp="1353803374"]
Angleton run game has been potent lately, imma take the Cats by 3.
[/quote]They are def rolling right now! If the offense keep the mistakes to a minimum and holds onto that ball like they did last night, and the D can pick a few, I think the Cats will advance. This ain't thier first rodeo. ;D Also, last night there were 3 defensive starters out all game that will (all) be back next week, so those "holes" that some were mentioning earlier that were there during last nights game should be plugged by then. Can't say by how much, but I think Cats win this one! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin