Navasota vs. La Marque

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1342189" timestamp="1353860418"]
So is it for sure going to be in The Woodlands, Friday night?
Do you think I should be concerned about it being sold out if I were to just show up at gametime looking for a ticket?
[/quote]That stadium holds like 10,000 and is a nice venue.  You should have a seat....no problem.

When the game was over at Reliant, LM players ran over to Coldsprings’ side to get their players up off the turf to show good sportsmanship. It seems the fans from Navasota went blind at the end of the game and didn’t see that .. 

From the Great T.O.  [b]"You better get your POPCORN READY "[/b]

You pass...                    LM Pass & RUN

[quote name="truefanofblue" post="1344071" timestamp="1354133393"]
W[b]hen the game was over at Reliant, LM players ran over to Coldsprings’ side to get their players up off the turf to show good sportsmanship. It seems the fans from Navasota went blind at the end of the game and didn’t see that ..  [/b]

[/quote]

Here is a link of the whole game. In reference to whats in bold above click the link and watch at 1:59:00

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByC3u5D2aDlHQTRPcHNfSG1xSGc/edit?pli=1

[quote name="TexasFBallFan" post="1344098" timestamp="1354134637"]
[quote author=truefanofblue link=topic=106681.msg1344071#msg1344071 date=1354133393]
W[b]hen the game was over at Reliant, LM players ran over to Coldsprings’ side to get their players up off the turf to show good sportsmanship. It seems the fans from Navasota went blind at the end of the game and didn’t see that ..  [/b]

[/quote]

Here is a link of the whole game. In reference to whats in bold above click the link and watch at 1:59:00

[/quote]

wOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY FULL GAME FOOTAGE OF NAVASOTA. ALL THE YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS ARE ONE SIDED.

[quote name="cougar2011" post="1344357" timestamp="1354201119"]
[quote author=TexasFBallFan link=topic=106681.msg1344098#msg1344098 date=1354134637]
[quote author=truefanofblue link=topic=106681.msg1344071#msg1344071 date=1354133393]

[/quote]

[/quote]

wOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY FULL GAME FOOTAGE OF NAVASOTA. ALL THE YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS ARE ONE SIDED.
[/quote]
I'm sorry I do not. I posted the link to support your previous post......

>:( >:( >:( >:(  Why whenever La Marque play a new team, the first thing they bring up are fights. La Marque football program are know winning not fighting. So please stop trying to copout with all that fight stuff. I’m quit sure if you look back in your football history your team has had a fight are two. LM got into it with Ozen, but if everyone would go look up old news paper clipping they will see that Ozen was on their 2nd or 3rd fight that year. 
  Yes La Marque talks a lot of trash and can back it up, but when the other team loses everyone forgets that they where talking trash all week too. Like now Navasota fans are talking trash and LM fans are talking trash, but when the game is over .Lets say LM wins the game ,just set back and listen how only LM talked trash all week and Navasota just a helpless victim in all of this.   
    >:( If LM was as HOOD and Gangster as everyone claims them to be why UIL haven’t came in before. This is their first time talking to LM about fighting (OZEN)

Just a personal opinion here..no way do I think that LaMarque is worthy of that kind of reputation. However, if I was you guys I think I would rather embrace the image. When you get the other team thinking about those kind of things, you have probably already won half the battle.

[quote name="truefanofblue" post="1344460" timestamp="1354209496"]
>:( >:( >:( >:(  Why whenever La Marque play a new team, the first thing they bring up are fights. La Marque football program are know winning not fighting. So please stop trying to copout with all that fight stuff. I’m quit sure if you look back in your football history your team has had a fight are two. LM got into it with Ozen, but if everyone would go look up old news paper clipping they will see that Ozen was on their 2nd or 3rd fight that year. 
  Yes La Marque talks a lot of trash and can back it up, but when the other team loses everyone forgets that they where talking trash all week too. Like now Navasota fans are talking trash and LM fans are talking trash, but when the game is over .Lets say LM wins the game ,just set back and listen how only LM talked trash all week and Navasota just a helpless victim in all of this.   
    >:( If LM was as HOOD and Gangster as everyone claims them to be why UIL haven’t came in before. This is their first time talking to LM about fighting (OZEN)
[/quote]

So far, I have only seen 2 fans from Navasota on this site.  Myself and another poster.  Who's talking trash?

[quote name="TexasFBallFan" post="1344098" timestamp="1354134637"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wanna talk blind...l'm still trying to figure out the call at the 56 minute mark.  I've slowed it down, replayed and replayed that bit and still don't see the ball hit the ground... Any one have any other camera angles of this play??? 

[quote name="LuvMyTrojans" post="1344555" timestamp="1354216311"]
[quote author=TexasFBallFan link=topic=106681.msg1344098#msg1344098 date=1354134637]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wanna talk blind...l'm still trying to figure out the call at the 56 minute mark.  I've slowed it down, replayed and replayed that bit and still don't see the ball hit the ground... Any one have any other camera angles of this play???
[/quote]

I agree the officials blew calls all day.....especially the holding calls (well they did call it once) on the CS linemen (65) trying to contain LMs defensive end (45).

The call at the 56 min. mark was right, yes he caught the ball with the help of the ground . If you can slow it down you will see the ball hits the ground the same time he grabs it. It was like a boom boom catch  , I dont see how the ref.. shaw it. [size=14pt][b]Im with you he caught it..[/b][/size]    To answer my other Navasota buddy ,  Facebook,Twitter ,maxprep,and other social media sites  Theirs alot of words being thrown around  .
  Maybe the Trash Talking was the wrong words to use , lets say supporting our teams to the fullest.    Now that the game is day away ,I hope both  Teams play hard and the players enjoy the Experience.      I liked to Say hello to Crimes County!!!!!! Bring some of that good BBQ I will pick up before the game lol 

[quote name="truefanofblue" post="1344601" timestamp="1354219382"]
The call at the 56 min. mark was right, yes he caught the ball with the help of the ground . If you can slow it down you will see the ball hits the ground the same time he grabs it. It was like a boom boom catch  , I dont see how the ref.. shaw it. [size=14pt][b]Im with you he caught it..[/b][/size]    To answer my other Navasota buddy ,  Facebook,Twitter ,maxprep,and other social media sites  Theirs alot of words being thrown around  .
  Maybe the Trash Talking was the wrong words to use , lets say supporting our teams to the fullest.    Now that the game is day away ,I hope both  Teams play hard and the players enjoy the Experience.      I liked to Say hello to Crimes County!!!!!! Bring some of that good BBQ I will pick up before the game lol
[/quote]

Got ya... Its all in good fun...  Good Luck to both teams and safe travels...

Go RATTLERS!

I wish i could make this game in person...... i've only missed 3 of the 12 games all season and this will probably be the biggest of them all. But i'll be on the daily news live updates from work. Must say, i feel like its me back on that field again in that blue and gold.... Very exciting. Hope everyone stays healthy, win or lose. But leave it all on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder