Ray Ray Didn't Blame the Fans for McNeese Loss?

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="1336533" timestamp="1353280041"]
I am shocked at Coach not blaming the fans for his team not winning last night ???....Seriously, is there any hope for next year? Or should I just not even waste my time?

Will we be 4-8 or 5-7 next year with wins over 3 Division III schools and the 4th over a NAIA school?  :(
[/quote]

i would still support the program by going to the games...i support lamar cause they are my alma mater...so for me, supporting them is never a waste of time...but with that being said just because i go to all the games doesnt mean im happy with what i see on the field...rayray should be on the hotseat every week next year.

[quote name="WOS95" post="1336619" timestamp="1353285965"]
[quote author=KDOSullivan link=topic=106489.msg1336533#msg1336533 date=1353280041]
I am shocked at Coach not blaming the fans for his team not winning last night ???....Seriously, is there any hope for next year? Or should I just not even waste my time?

Will we be 4-8 or 5-7 next year with wins over 3 Division III schools and the 4th over a NAIA school?  :(
[/quote]

i would still support the program by going to the games...i support lamar cause they are my alma mater...so for me, supporting them is never a waste of time...but with that being said just because i go to all the games doesnt mean im happy with what i see on the field...rayray should be on the hotseat every week next year.
[/quote]

WOS95, for the last 10 years I taught school, we were told that schools need to run more like a business. Part of Lamar' "business" is the football program and it is not at this time a product that deserves support. I too am a Lamar grad, and I was glade to see football return, but at some people you have to ask, " are we going to get any better?"

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1337021" timestamp="1353343088"]
you want em to close down the program again?

get out and support the team..you can boo rayray from your seat
[/quote]

Well, if they are just going to run around and be 3-9, 4-8, and that is okay with the community, it starts to make you wonder if mediocrity is okay?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder