Vidor's Seniors

ftbl4life

What was displayed last night was the heart of a true champion! All of you fought until the end. Hold your head up & be PROUD.  Your last game of Friday night football didn't end the way you wanted it to, but there shouldn't be any regrets.

[b]Montana Quirante[/b] showed his true colors as he led on field on & the sidelines.  To see him talking up his teammates even after it was obvious there was no way to come showed the character of this young man.  He is a LEADER.

[b]Micheal Godeaux[/b] was a powerhouse last night!  He gave it his everything & just never quit.

[b]Bryce Cooper[/b] didn't get to play the whole game, but the fact that he was even out on the field playing that hard with his injury proves his love of the game & his teammates.

There are so many more seniors that deserve recognition so now is the time.  Let's show these boys that we recognize & appreciate the amazing season they have given us.  We are so proud!

Devin Asher played a heckuva game last night. He played hard until it was over. Hold your heads high SENIORS! 19 wins in 2 years is a great way to go out! Gonna be hard to replace this group as they were the perfect example of TEAM and UNSELFISH! Great job young men. I'm glad my 9 year old son and I got to watch you play. Thank you Vidor Seniors!

I blew out my ACL in high school and couldn't even fathom the thought of trying to play on it!!!! My knee  wasn't anywhere near as damaged as Coopers and although he limped at times he had enough heart and willpower to still give it his all in support of his team. The things these boys do for the love of the game... These seniors always amazed me by the way they represented their town and their ability to overcome adversity!!

I have a daughter who is a senior so I have had the honor of watching these kids grow up and it has been a privilege to be a part of it all. This group played their hearts out and never gave up. Montana,Cooper,Jonboy,Godeaux,Whitmire,Asher,Sciarrilla,J Tamayo, I know Im missing some but these kids have shown skill, dedication, perseverance and heart beyond belief we are very proud of you all. Thanks for allowing us all to cheer you all on good luck to each and everyone of you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder