Ec vs Franklin

wackpack

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1337722" timestamp="1353392715"]
[quote author=homegrownheard link=topic=106417.msg1337721#msg1337721 date=1353391818]
You still going with week 12 theory?  naw week 6 :)
East Chambers @ Newton 7- 74
[/quote]This guy thinks Newton is going to lose to Teague because of week 12 not because of talent. He says that Newton lost in week 12 the last two years and guess what this is week 12. Wait let me go get it.LOL

homegrown 
Posted Yesterday, 10:32 PM
He came to help you but needs a lot of help himself.. I know that the past 2 yrs Newton has gotten to week 12 and lost well guess what week this is "WEEK 12".. All these ppl coming on here saying Teague has NO chance well thats why we play the game because in every round someone loses that wasn"t suppose to.. I know the Teague Lions will not come friday to quit they are coming to play Newton all 4 quarters.. Newton has never seen a passing game like they will see come friday and if they are looking past my Lions well this will be the 3rd yr in a row they bounce basketballs after week 12..
[/quote]

Dont worry about what I post or where I post it at.. What you need to worry about is Franklin gonna spank that EC butt but I guess you know that so you are a Newton nut rider..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="homegrownheard" post="1337956" timestamp="1353433345"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=106417.msg1337722#msg1337722 date=1353392715]
[quote author=homegrownheard link=topic=106417.msg1337721#msg1337721 date=1353391818]
You still going with week 12 theory?  naw week 6 :)
East Chambers @ Newton 7- 74
[/quote]This guy thinks Newton is going to lose to Teague because of week 12 not because of talent. He says that Newton lost in week 12 the last two years and guess what this is week 12. Wait let me go get it.LOL

homegrown 
Posted Yesterday, 10:32 PM
He came to help you but needs a lot of help himself.. I know that the past 2 yrs Newton has gotten to week 12 and lost well guess what week this is "WEEK 12".. All these ppl coming on here saying Teague has NO chance well thats why we play the game because in every round someone loses that wasn"t suppose to.. I know the Teague Lions will not come friday to quit they are coming to play Newton all 4 quarters.. Newton has never seen a passing game like they will see come friday and if they are looking past my Lions well this will be the 3rd yr in a row they bounce basketballs after week 12..
[/quote]

Dont worry about what I post or where I post it at.. What you need to worry about is Franklin gonna spank that EC butt but I guess you know that so you are a Newton nut rider..
[/quote]I go off of Newton talent not Week 12. I'll go with the facts and you to with week 12. You talk out of one side of your mouth on smokey and the other on here. When you get caught you want to throw all this hate out there.

[quote name="BHEagle1" post="1338372" timestamp="1353473286"]
Better enjoy this one because you will meet the second best Eagles in the state next week, the Tatum Eagles!
[/quote]Let me guess.
1. Newton Eagles
2. Tatum Eagles
3. BH Eagles
You don't rank yourself very high. LOL  ;D

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="BHEagle1" post="1338401" timestamp="1353478553"]
ECC High can't contend with the Barbers Hill Tifi League! Call 281 576-2221 for a real game!
[/quote]

I'll be at Woodforest in support of BH on Saturday, just like I was last Friday night in Humble for BH's first game. I'll wear an EC shirt. When you see me, speak up. I'll be there.   

Sorry dude I am leaving this one in coach Cage and the Eagles hands! Will be in North Texas with my wife's family for Thanksgiving but will slip away Friday evening 40 miles away to Athens to watch my great friend Andy and his dad Joe coach the second best Eagles to a win as well! Will see you the following week where ever you are! Either playing Tatum or watching "Big Blue" both will be playing and both will advance as well!

That's funny ECBucFan, he keeps throwing his # out there like he is calling you out then you tell him you will be there and he all of a sudden he won't be there. ;D
What does Anthony Byerly have to do with anything? He went to school at Newton anyways not EC.
I wouldn't brag about strength of schedule if I was a BH fan. Playing a team from Mexico that gets drove every time they play a Texas team and Lumberton before y'all finished 4th in district.
I wouldn't pay him any attention ECBucFan.

Guest ECBucFan
I wanted to meet him in person and have a conversation with him, to find out why all the insults were thrown at EC. I try to support SETX teams, and especially so for our Chambers Co. neighbors, Anahuac and BH. I am very happy for BH, and hope they have a deep run. 

Conversely, I don't see much support reciprocated for EC from BH, but thats really is OK. What I cannot understand though is why those particular comments were made. Anyhow, I won't judge BH by the words of just one. Good luck to BH, and thank you, NewtonNation. 

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1336095" timestamp="1353255298"]
I think Franklin is going to be a bit too much for EC. I think they will wind up in the quarterfinals. They're that good. Franklin 52 EC 28.
[/quote]

I agree with you,Don't think EC defense can hold them of the entire game..Good Luck EC... :) ;)

[quote name="~Kville_Kats~" post="1338426" timestamp="1353498438"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=106417.msg1336095#msg1336095 date=1353255298]
I think Franklin is going to be a bit too much for EC. I think they will wind up in the quarterfinals. They're that good. Franklin 52 EC 28.
[/quote]

I agree with you,Don't think EC defense can hold them of the entire game..Good Luck EC... :) ;)
[/quote]
Tuff game for EC,  Roberts better ball hard!

[quote name="Dawg88" post="1338556" timestamp="1353515346"]
Glenn is a great kid, both on and off the field. So are all the other Bucs. They realize it takes a team effort and none of them can do it by themselves.

Let's Go, Big Bucs!  Take those [s]Tigers[/s] Lions by the tail!
[/quote]I agree Glen is a good kid on and off the field. When I talk with him it's always yes Sir and No Sir. After one of the games they interviewed him and he said he couldn't do it with out the O'line. The kid has a good head on his shoulders and I wish him the best of luck. I have really enjoyed the last 3 years watching Glen run/catch the ball. God Bless them BUCS!!!!!!! The last game the team came together and did what they had to win with out Glen in the 4th quarter and OT. I know he wanted to be in there. Hope all is well with Glen, I would like to see 4 or 5 more games with him in Green and Gold this year !!!!!!!! 8) 8) ;D

[quote name="NewtonNation" post="1338413" timestamp="1353484955"]
That's funny ECBucFan, he keeps throwing his # out there like he is calling you out then you tell him you will be there and he all of a sudden he won't be there. ;D
What does Anthony Byerly have to do with anything? He went to school at Newton anyways not EC.
I wouldn't brag about strength of schedule if I was a BH fan. Playing a team from Mexico that gets drove every time they play a Texas team and Lumberton before y'all finished 4th in district.
I wouldn't pay him any attention ECBucFan.
[/quote]Thats not his number.  Its the Barbers Hill ISD number.  I know because my wife works there.  Every town has their idiots.  Just ignore him.

EC Nana has read all of your comments concerning EC vs Franklin.  I don't know much about Franklin other than what I have heard from others comments, but I do know that both teams must have talent or they wouldn't be where they are in the playoffs; however, they are all just young guys playing a sport they love & even the high dollar professional football players have bad games.....one thing that I do know is how much heart our Senior BUCS have; most of them have played sports together since 7th grade & they are not only a team, they are friends.  No matter the outcome, they will have added another memory to their high school years.  The BUCS showed their teamwork last week against Troup in the double OT; both teams made lots of mistakes which could have cost either of them the game.  No matter who wins, we enjoy watching'em play!!    I hope all of the Franklin players & coaches eat way too much turkey, dressing & desserts so they will be miserable Friday night & unable to concentrate on beating EC!
GO BUCS!!!!     

We look forward to Franklin playing up to their potential and likewise E.C. Bringing their best skills to the field on Friday night in Waller.  We will enjoy an exciting game, and find out who really wants it and has put forth the time and effort needed to pull out a Win.  It is great to witness how these young men support and communicate with one another on and off the field.  They have learned to trust one another and have grown because a good sports program is in place that brings out the best in athletes.  These young men are giving it there all and make us proud every time they step out on the field! Stay committed, stay focused and take it to Franklin with everything you've got...  GO BUCS!    ;D

[quote name="rolltide22" post="1338523" timestamp="1353512584"]
Roberts is great....but did anyone notice that the other athletes on the team brought home the W....just saying.
[/quote]
I think the game last Thursday showed that EC is not a one man team.. Glenn didn't play a snap in OT and they had other players step up and win the game..

[quote name="jimmyw" post="1339366" timestamp="1353683746"]
O K today is game day,now I want the Bucs to kick- rear  and just win. one step closer to play us in two more weeks if we both take care of business. Newton is pulling for East Chambers , we know you are good !!!  JMHO
[/quote]

Thank you jimmyw and Newton players and fans.  Y'all take of business too (we know you will) and it will be a much better game WHEN we get to play y'all again.  Until then know that the EC Bucs are pulling for you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa