SUMMER CREEK vs VIDOR --> GAME ANALYSIS

DemDAWGS!

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1334421" timestamp="1353134944"]
ALL THIS DOES IS PROVE MY POINT.  SO QUICK TO DENY.  I WILL BE TAKING THIS UP WITH THE UIL.
[/quote]

Have fun proving a he said vs he said point to UIL. It's people like you who have no clue about us yet judge from the outside looking in

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1334414" timestamp="1353134687"]
OH AND ND NATION...ARE YOU FROM PORT NECHES GROVES.  YEAH, your team too!  Our coach even told our kids before the PN-G that they would be called N Words ...and it happened.
[/quote]

Not one word was said about this till now..kinda weird...and seeing who our QB is and our leading WR are...I doubt other members of our team would disrespect a fellow team mate like that...now you want to talk unsportsmanlike...your sub varsity team and their fan following were outrageous when we played.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1334429" timestamp="1353135143"]
Sure thing Mr. Moderator. We wouldn't want the ugly truth about some of these school to be heard.  My next hit won't be on this thread.  BELIEVE THAT.
[/quote]well take your beef in that regard off the football forum sir/ma'am.

Summer Creek dad and Demdawgs, you two are the biggest crybabies I have seen on here. Y'all have a great team so why don't both of you shut up and act adults and support your team without being complete jerks. I pray that your kids are just a little more humble then you two are because if they aren't they will have a rough life ahead of them. If either of you were my parent I would be ashamed.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1334432" timestamp="1353135253"]
Blacks can call each other what we want ...it takes on a whole other meaning coming from a white person.  You know that.
[/quote]

No...if the word offends you then you don't use it!  Otherwise, you're a hypocrite!  You don't get special treatment because you're black...well with the exception of Obamacare.