****"SANTA IN BLUE" ORDER OF FINISH****

legend

Thanks to all who participated in our "Santa In Blue" tournament this weekend. More than 40 bikes and over $3000 in cash so far with more to come. In the next couple of weeks, we will be shopping, wrapping and delivering gifts for some 75+ kids. I think we all had a lot of fun with Santa in the park, but we found time for some serious softball as well. Here i the order of finish:

8U
1 M C Elite
2 Gulf Coast Gators
3 Texas Chicks
4 Texas Dirt Divas

10U
1 Texas Dirt Divas
2 007's 02
3 Corpus Christi Pride
4 Texas Dynasty 02

12U
1 GT Shockers 2000
2 Stingerz 2000
3 Bandits
4 TX Arsenal

14U
1 98 Worth Nola
2 Bullet
3 Lady Crushers
4 Pearland Z-Cats

HIgh School
1 Impact Gold Elder
2 MC Elite
3 Texas Blackout
4 Bay Area Blitz

I believe this was our strongest event ever as far as the competition was concerned, there were some great games played. Most of our local teams played and represented our area very well. The growth of softball in our area and the number of teams we have now is amazing. Thanks again to all of our local teams who played.

Hope to see you at our Spring Tournaments:

March 23-24, 2013....."THE TEXAS OPEN"

May 4-5, 2013....."SABINE RIVER RUMBLE"

Enter on the USFA website  www.usfastpitch.com

Ronnie & Nara Cole
Stars Over Texas

• 3 weeks later...
In one game, our catcher got hurt and I was very appreciative of the support from those running the tournament.  They came out onto the field with a golf cart, helped calm down our player, and assisted with getting her taken to the emergency room to be checked out.  She was fine.  The response was good.  Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12