CROSBY VS OZEN PREDICTIONS

cougar14

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1330318" timestamp="1352914722"]
Twins have a field day in this one and their D realeases some anger. Crosby will hand out crying towels at the half because it will be over by then.
[/quote]

this one will get ugly quick,  Crosby will be too much for Ozen and Ozen doesn't have discipline to fight their way back and overcome the Cougs.....sorry 20-4A

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="11cbhill" post="1331809" timestamp="1353031784"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=106063.msg1330318#msg1330318 date=1352914722]
Twins have a field day in this one and their D realeases some anger. Crosby will hand out crying towels at the half because it will be over by then.
[/quote]

this one will get ugly quick,  Crosby will be too much for Ozen and Ozen doesn't have discipline to fight their way back and overcome the Cougs.....sorry 20-4A
[/quote]

I dont think Crosby will run away with this one. Ozen has a pretty physical D and they have really starting clicking with the recent moves. I say Panthers all the way!!!!!!!

Good luck to both teams

[quote name="liltex" post="1331886" timestamp="1353034297"]
Awesome D they held L town to 21 ;D
[/quote]
Nederland Defense (134.9 per game rushing & 82.7 passing)

Ozen Defense (144.3 per game rushing @ 100.5 passing)

seems as if the OZEN defense isntas bad as some think b/c Nederlands defense pretty good and the panthers numbers arent far behind..

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1332324" timestamp="1353077676"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106063.msg1332322#msg1332322 date=1353077528]
Ozen has a great defense. Very athletic and strong up front. They will give Crosby all they want.
[/quote]

They won't stop the twins

Crosby wins big in this one  ;)
[/quote]Yall will not stop Vidors run game ;) Vidor wins big!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1332340" timestamp="1353078193"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106063.msg1332324#msg1332324 date=1353077676]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106063.msg1332322#msg1332322 date=1353077528]
Ozen has a great defense. Very athletic and strong up front. They will give Crosby all they want.
[/quote]

They won't stop the twins

Crosby wins big in this one  ;)
[/quote]Yall will not stop Vidors run game ;) Vidor wins big!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Y'all didn't stop Vidors run game 8)

this game could be interesting depending on which Ozen team shows up...they do have alot of talent and this is one team that Crosby will not outrun...Ozen's D is pretty good and may match up well with Crosby...I do think Ozen is better offensively with the new QB and the old QB at WR...Ozen will have to make some big plays, but they are certainly capable...this may end up being one of the best matchups of the first round if Ozen brings their A game

[quote name="Razor" post="1332375" timestamp="1353079433"]
this game could be interesting depending on which Ozen team shows up...they do have alot of talent and this is one team that Crosby will not outrun...Ozen's D is pretty good and may match up well with Crosby...I do think Ozen is better offensively with the new QB and the old QB at WR...Ozen will have to make some big plays, but they are certainly capable...this may end up being one of the best matchups of the first round if Ozen brings their A game
[/quote]

They will have to bring their A+A game this game ;)

???...where was there even a hint of a complaint in anything I said?  I could really care less because I don't support either team, but have seen both and gave an honest assessment.

But I am sure the refs are gonna screw one of these teams... 8)...feel better now?

[quote name="Razor" post="1332471" timestamp="1353083095"]
???...where was there even a hint of a complaint in anything I said?  I could really care less because I don't support either team, but have seen both and gave an honest assessment.

But I am sure the refs are gonna screw one of these teams... 8)...feel better now?
[/quote]

You are telling us, Ozen will lose already because of the mistakes ::)

and if they lose because of mistakes genius, that is their fault, not someone else's, i.e excuse...that's what an excuse is...blaming someone or something else on your outcome...besides, I never said they were going to lose

Like I said, I could care less as I don't support either team...I was just making an honest evaluation based on what I have seen of both

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1332318" timestamp="1353077401"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=106063.msg1331886#msg1331886 date=1353034297]
Awesome D they held L town to 21 ;D
[/quote]
Nederland Defense (134.9 per game rushing & 82.7 passing)

Ozen Defense (144.3 per game rushing @ 100.5 passing)

seems as if the OZEN defense isntas bad as some think b/c Nederlands defense pretty good and the panthers numbers arent far behind..
[/quote]Not saying you numbers aren't valid, but don't y'all only have one offense that averages over 350 yards? I bet Vidor and LCM's numbers are similar too.

[quote name="Razor" post="1332489" timestamp="1353083882"]
not sure how they will scheme it this week, but you will not find a better athlete than Tony Brown...he can track people down from anywhere on the field...he is THAT fast
[/quote]That's why I'm trying to figure out how we're going to occupy him. I wonder if they put him on our big receiver and his potential Big 12 opponent or our most consistent receiver Walter. We can get up and down the field with the best of them though. Keep an eye on the defensive end #18 for Crosby, if we get a few more opportunities for him to shine I think he could get a Big 12 offer too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine