Groveton at Deweyville Game Thread/Pirates win 66-28!!

WOSgrad

Super proud of the Pirates, what a great way to clinch the District Championship.  Coach Babin and staff are second to none, always prepared and have the kids firing on all cylinders.  The fans were awesome and loud and special thank you to Brother Brad for the super nice firework display after the final whistle.  To my son #54 TJ Johnson, you make us so proud, great game.

Awesome game boys to hold this explosive team to 14 before the starters were pulled is amazing, enjoy this moment you all deserve it, but we are not done yet. I am very proud of each and every one of you and think of you all as my own.
I would also like to say that we are blessed to have coach Babin and coach Webb coach and mentor our kids and show them how to be good sports and young men, I see these two men pouring their hearts out teaching not only football but life lessons to these young men with extraordinary dedication and passion, and I thank you and pray that my youngest son will have the opportunity to play for you two, may God bless you and Go Pirates!!!!

I am so proud of these young men i had the honor to coach a few of them and be around them. this years team no matter sr,jr,soph, fresh; they play as one no big heads. Thats what i love that they play as one. this years team is nothing but leaders they pick each other up when need be,that said it would not have been like this with out  COACH BABIN.THANK YOU FOR BRINGING DEWEYVILLE BACK TO THE WINNING WAYS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw