Kountze VS Anahuac

BBfan061

Guest ECBucFan
In the "PLAYOFF CENTRAL" it is posted: "[i]Kountze can get in with a win of [u]OVER 14 points [/u] and Kirbyville and Woodville loss[/i]."

Anahuac, essentially, just [u]needs to win[/u].

Guest donniebarnwell
What has happened to Kountze? They came out like a ball of fire but have slowly gotten worse...I was expecting a big run outta these guys..guess the hoop is too much to overcome

[quote name="donniebarnwell" post="1322386" timestamp="1352265735"]
What has happened to Kountze? They came out like a ball of fire but have slowly gotten worse...I was expecting a big run outta these guys..guess the hoop is too much to overcome
[/quote]
Considering we only won 3 games last year and were pretty much never in playoff contention... id say this was definitely a better year..

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1322454" timestamp="1352292637"]
[quote author=donniebarnwell link=topic=105770.msg1322386#msg1322386 date=1352265735]
[/quote]
Considering we only won 3 games last year and were pretty much never in playoff contention... id say this was definitely a better year..
[/quote]
You bet! Good turn around and something to build on.

[quote name="donniebarnwell" post="1322386" timestamp="1352265735"]
[/quote]If you look back @ the teams they played @ the start of the season Kountze pretty much had thier way with. The teams just got a little tougher with Woodville, EC, Newton, Kville (in the first half) and now AP. In the 2nd half vs Kville I seen a total different team that came out to play on both sides of the ball. If they play like that against AP for 4 qrtrs i see Kountze by 10 maybe more.

[quote name="WildcatGRAD81" post="1323075" timestamp="1352332056"]
[quote author=donniebarnwell link=topic=105770.msg1322386#msg1322386 date=1352265735]
[/quote]If you look back @ the teams they played @ the start of the season Kountze pretty much had thier way with. The teams just got a little tougher with Woodville, EC, Newton, Kville (in the first half) and now AP. In the 2nd half vs Kville I seen a total different team that came out to play on both sides of the ball. If they play like that against AP for 4 qrtrs i see Kountze by 10 maybe more.I totally agree time to put one QB In and let him ride.
[/quote]

Guest donniebarnwell
Pulling hard for Lions...they deserve to taste some playoff football...nobody wants to break out  round balls this early...ought a be against law to play ball before xmas

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw