Possible Playoff Matchups

Seems like this changes every week.

Nederland 9-1 vs. Dayton 9-1                          Ned vs. SC
Vidor 9-1 vs. Summer Creek 10-0                    Vidor vs. Dayton
Livingston 5-5 vs. Barbers Hill 7-3
Ozen 4-6 vs. Crosby 7-3

Who you got? Tough games, but 19-4A goes 4-0 in these matchups. ;)

If somehow/someway Central beats Ned then Central goes to the playoffs as the #2 D1 team.And if Vidor beats LCM then Ned & Vidor would be Co Dist Champs like Dayt & Lumberton were in 2008.Ned would be the #1 D1 rep-Vidor the #1 D2 rep and Liv the #2 D2 rep

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="liltex" post="1319745" timestamp="1352045632"]
If somehow/someway Central beats Ned then Central goes to the playoffs as the #2 D1 team.And if Vidor beats LCM then Ned & Vidor would be Co Dist Champs like Dayt & Lumberton were in 2008.Ned would be the #1 D1 rep-Vidor the #1 D2 rep and Liv the #2 D2 rep
[/quote]

Not quite, I believe since Ozen beat Central head to head, Ozen would also have to lose to Lumberton this Friday as well.

It's going to be tough to beat Dayton or SC. They both have a combination of big fast kids and a lot to choose from, as weapons that is. I'm hoping they dont seriously hurt each other when they play. Need them healthy to whoop some 20-4A. Crosby and BH got the D2 and they should both win. Our last game is New Caney and I'm sure Gage will be pulling kids early. Everyone is healthy and ready now.

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1319787" timestamp="1352048512"]
I believe Nederland beats whoever they play in 19-4a. Sorry to the good people of 19-4a but I really believe this.
[/quote]

Hum... I honestly question this. They've played a lot of good games, but that offense could be the death of them...

[quote name="dogbite" post="1320421" timestamp="1352090615"]
I remember last year 19-4a predicted a first round sweep of 20-4a! 😊
[/quote]I also remember 20-4A coming up with the "sweep" and guess who squashed that.... DAYTON!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder