NEWTON AT HARDIN BROADCAST/Newton wins 63-7!

WOSgrad

Or he is mis informed by the community.  Just give Fortune a chance.  Our kids at Hardin are small, except for a couple of linemen and a couple of receivers.  This group of kids will get better next season. I invite you to come to a game, I am at all of them. 

Guest hardin01
Like I said, I will give Fortune the benefit of the doubt. He himself said he needed 3 years to get the program turned around.

My sources are school board members, as to how the team is performing on Friday night. I'll attend when they report back to me that things are turned around.

Thank you Newton Nation, lol.

hardin01, I personally believe that you are hearing stuff from a school board member meaning you are most likely hearing from one person.  I along with mfd814 am at all the games.  Please come and show your support Friday night in Winnie if possible.  I will be on the top row on the 50 yard line.  Hope to see you there.

[quote name="hardin01" post="1320345" timestamp="1352086703"]
Like I said, I will give Fortune the benefit of the doubt. He himself said he needed 3 years to get the program turned around.

My sources are school board members, as to how the team is performing on Friday night. I'll attend when they report back to me that things are turned around.

Thank you Newton Nation, lol.
[/quote]

This is so laughable. Nothing like a true fan. What are you going to do next? Hold your breath until they get better. Childish. Your probably better off not going to the games, because those kids out there playing their hearts out only need the support of someone that cares about them.

I believe Fortune will be successful, I say that because I never saw one kid quit during the game against Newton. They were fighting till the end. I can't even imagine how hard it is to motivate a whole group of kids knowing a machine like Newton was coming to town, knowing what they've done to everybody all year. Give the guy a chance, he understands that he has to rebuild this program and it starts in the junior high. The, "I get paid to win on Friday nights" attitude is gone. Maybe a little support for him instead of hiding on a message board and bad mouthing him will help too.

[quote name="bushpilot" post="1321778" timestamp="1352227940"]
I believe Fortune will be successful, I say that because I never saw one kid quit during the game against Newton. They were fighting till the end. I can't even imagine how hard it is to motivate a whole group of kids knowing a machine like Newton was coming to town, knowing what they've done to everybody all year. Give the guy a chance, he understands that he has to rebuild this program and it starts in the junior high. The, "I get paid to win on Friday nights" attitude is gone. Maybe a little support for him instead of hiding on a message board and bad mouthing him will help too.
[/quote]
Very good. +1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder