1. 1. Who wins??

• Summer Creek
    • Barbers Hill

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="1313629" timestamp="1351520161"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105408.msg1313613#msg1313613 date=1351519311]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=105408.msg1313605#msg1313605 date=1351518917]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105408.msg1313575#msg1313575 date=1351517568]
I'll be honest, with Denny in we lose this game by 14, with Denny out we lose this game by 21 or more.  Fact is SC is a MUCH better and explosive team than any other team in SETX.  There is certainly not a 19 or 20 4A team that will even come close to stopping that QB and their receivers.  Tack on a running back who is big and strong, they are just dang good.  As SC put it a few post back, they are faster, bigger, and all together better than Dayton.  It's going to be a long night for my Eagles and next week for the Broncos.

Losing won't be the worse part of this game, it will be all the heatherns from Dayton wearing that GOD for saken ugly purple in the stands.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

gotta go with baby on this one and that's not me hating. the dayton/BH game was/is somewhat a rivalary game. anyone trying to use that game to compare the sc vs bh game are clueless. the only thing i disagree with baby on with his statement is the only[b]4A TEAM[b]i think can stop them in setxsports coverage area, is nederland.[/b][/b]
[/quote]

I watched Nederlland twice this year and in both games the pass Defense was one of the worse I have seen.  Nederland's worse match-up will be against SC.  If Nederland thinks Dayton passed on them, just wait for the SC game, if it happens.  Nederland's best match-up is Dayton.  [b]Dayton [/b]just can't get their offense going and [b]is the weaker team in district[/b], overall.  BH has the best defense, and Crosby is just jeckle and hyde, but is very explosive.  SC is light years ahead of all 19-4A and 20-4A.
[/quote]

::)
[/quote] Yeah what dayton said.....  ::) ::)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1313631" timestamp="1351520266"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=105408.msg1313627#msg1313627 date=1351520093]
Humble seemed to slow down that sc offense for at least a half. What was it 14-3 at halftime.
[/quote]
[b]Only if you consider turnovers as[/b] "slowing down"
[/quote] just make sure that happens when you come to Dayton...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1313636" timestamp="1351520387"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=105408.msg1313631#msg1313631 date=1351520266]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=105408.msg1313627#msg1313627 date=1351520093]
Humble seemed to slow down that sc offense for at least a half. What was it 14-3 at halftime.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I know people who are using vacation days to see this one :)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1313644" timestamp="1351520755"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105408.msg1313636#msg1313636 date=1351520387]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=105408.msg1313631#msg1313631 date=1351520266]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I know people who are using vacation days to see this one :)
[/quote]I just hope I'm not wearing that awful red and black for a week. ;D ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1313545" timestamp="1351516601"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1313531#msg1313531 date=1351515890]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105408.msg1313520#msg1313520 date=1351514850]
I see this one close for the first two or three quarters (within 10 pts or so) even with Denny out. Mostly due to the fact that SC will need some time to adjust to a higher level of play.... which they haven't experienced in quite a while.
[/quote]How do you know they don't play up or down to their competition like Dayton? I know Dayton fans think it will be close because BH played Dayton close even with the backup qb but this one will be over at halftime. Dayton couldn't throw the ball on BH and therefore lacked explosive plays. SC is going to air it out until they start making explosive plays which will probably be in the first quarter. Without Denny and no passing game I think BH is down 20 at the half.
[/quote][b]we all know one thing is for sure you dont know much about football[/b]. All of your predictions have been horrible this year. Sc should win but I doubt their up by 20 at halftime. Sc was up 14-3 at halftime against freakin humble. Last I checked humble was horrible. Almost as bad as that kp team that had crosby on the ropes with their backup qb. This game will not be a blowout. Not because bh played dayton close but because bh will have the best defense sc has seen.
[/quote]I understand our defense sucks but you do know that evey team Crosby and Dayton have played Crosby has had more yards and other than the BH game has allowed less yards. Crosby has had a field day running the ball on BH two years in a row. It doesn't matter what they change on defense they can't stop us. Dayton couldn't throw those bombs and thus realized your offense isn't that great. You played a close game with a team we blew the doors off of, and we played a close one with a team y'all blew the doors off of. You're just kind of annoyed that Crosby put 450 on both teams but now we suck even worse when Dayton couldn't move the ball on them. Just a tough district. And on the prediction thing I was wrong about the Ned and Dayton games but I wasn't going to predict a loss. I thought we would lose to SC but the KP game was bs. The gave KP all 21 pts on bad calls and took about 14 from us. Only people on this site with the memory or credentials to correct me are Liltex and MBG. I was all-district twice and first team senior year at Crosby, had several FBS offers but had to go South Dakota State because of grade issues, 7 of 11 uncles and 6 of 9 cousins played college football (one uncle made the Dolphins roster one year with another playing 9 years in the CFL), was asked to stay and be a g.a. after earning my economics degree along with being offered a 7th grade offensive coordinator position at Aldine middle school. I may have been wrong on some predictions, heck even the people that do it for a living are wrong a lot, but the last thing you can say is I don't know what I'm talking about.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1313494" timestamp="1351510912"]
Other than the obvious. Who is going to this game? And what side will you be sitting on? I am going and will be sitting on the BH side due to the fact it will probably be crowded on the SC side at Turner Stadium.
[/quote]
There'll be more fans from the Hill on the visitor's side than there will be SC fans on the home side...Unless there's been a big awakening from the SC fan base this week.  Ask SCDAWGS about the SC crowds...

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1313655" timestamp="1351521195"]
I understand our defense sucks but you do know that evey team Crosby and Dayton have played Crosby has had more yards and other than the BH game has allowed less yards. Crosby has had a field day running the ball on BH two years in a row. It doesn't matter what they change on defense they can't stop us. Dayton couldn't throw those bombs and thus realized your offense isn't that great. You played a close game with a team we blew the doors off of, and we played a close one with a team y'all blew the doors off of. You're just kind of annoyed that Crosby put 450 on both teams but now we suck even worse when Dayton couldn't move the ball on them. Just a tough district. And on the prediction thing I was wrong about the Ned and Dayton games but I wasn't going to predict a loss. I thought we would lose to SC but the KP game was bs. The gave KP all 21 pts on bad calls and took about 14 from us. Only people on this site with the memory or credentials to correct me are Liltex and MBG. I was all-district twice and first team senior year at Crosby, had several FBS offers but had to go South Dakota State because of grade issues, 7 of 11 uncles and 6 of 9 cousins played college football (one uncle made the Dolphins roster one year with another playing 9 years in the CFL), was asked to stay and be a g.a. after earning my economics degree along with being offered a [b][size=14pt]7th grade offensive coordinator position at Aldine middle school.[/size][/b] I may have been wrong on some predictions, heck even the people that do it for a living are wrong a lot, but the last thing you can say is I don't know what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jerrymcguire1963/humor/YES.gif[/img]

I got a 4.0 in smackology and all that's get's me is a butt kicking come this Friday.  ;D ;D  Crosby would lose ot BH now, just my opinion.  Our defense is much improved over that game.

Now, to get things started right.  SC SUCKS and BH is going to hammer them like a Dayton step-child on papa's crack pipe.    ;)

[quote name="dayton" post="1313666" timestamp="1351521795"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1313655#msg1313655 date=1351521195]
I understand our defense sucks but you do know that evey team Crosby and Dayton have played Crosby has had more yards and other than the BH game has allowed less yards. Crosby has had a field day running the ball on BH two years in a row. It doesn't matter what they change on defense they can't stop us. Dayton couldn't throw those bombs and thus realized your offense isn't that great. You played a close game with a team we blew the doors off of, and we played a close one with a team y'all blew the doors off of. You're just kind of annoyed that Crosby put 450 on both teams but now we suck even worse when Dayton couldn't move the ball on them. Just a tough district. And on the prediction thing I was wrong about the Ned and Dayton games but I wasn't going to predict a loss. I thought we would lose to SC but the KP game was bs. The gave KP all 21 pts on bad calls and took about 14 from us. Only people on this site with the memory or credentials to correct me are Liltex and MBG. I was all-district twice and first team senior year at Crosby, had several FBS offers but had to go South Dakota State because of grade issues, 7 of 11 uncles and 6 of 9 cousins played college football (one uncle made the Dolphins roster one year with another playing 9 years in the CFL), was asked to stay and be a g.a. after earning my economics degree along with being offered a [b][size=14pt]7th grade offensive coordinator position at Aldine middle school.[/size][/b] I may have been wrong on some predictions, heck even the people that do it for a living are wrong a lot, but the last thing you can say is I don't know what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

[/quote]If you don't start as a g.a., where do you think most 22 year old coaches start?

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1313669" timestamp="1351521874"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105408.msg1313666#msg1313666 date=1351521795]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1313655#msg1313655 date=1351521195]
[/quote]

[/quote]If you don't start as a g.a., where do you think most 22 year old coaches start?
[/quote]

I'm just jacking with you... I like to use gifs. You seem to know your stuff, you just mix a little homer in there sometimes.

I'm a homer all the time.  ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="1313671" timestamp="1351521955"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1313669#msg1313669 date=1351521874]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105408.msg1313666#msg1313666 date=1351521795]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm just jacking with you... I like to use gifs. You seem to know your stuff, you just mix a little homer in there sometimes.

[size=14pt][b]I'm a homer all the time. [/b] [/size]  ;D
[/quote]

Finally, we agree on something....... [size=18pt];D ;D[/size]

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1313667" timestamp="1351521833"]
I got a 4.0 in smackology and all that's get's me is a butt kicking come this Friday.  ;D ;D  Crosby would lose ot BH now, just my opinion.  Our defense is much improved over that game.

Now, to get things started right.  SC SUCKS and BH is going to hammer them like a Dayton step-child on papa's crack pipe.    ;)
[/quote]I like you Smoke, but you wouldn't stop us now either. We would line up and run right down your throat like we did everybody else in the district except SC. Two years in a row we did the exact same thing. You lost by 18 with a td called back and one dropped in the wide open. I think we're starting a trend: Dayton beats Crosby, Crosby beats BH, BH beats Dayton or plays them close. No knock on anybody, just an "any given night" district.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1313667" timestamp="1351521833"]

[/quote]
Our inside LB's will feast on your big back Thursday ;D

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1313676" timestamp="1351522137"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105408.msg1313667#msg1313667 date=1351521833]

[/quote]I like you Smoke, but you wouldn't stop us now either. We would line up and run right down your throat [b]like we did everybody else in the district[/b] except SC. Two years in a row we did the exact same thing. You lost by 18 with a td called back and one dropped in the wide open. I think we're starting a trend: Dayton beats Crosby, Crosby beats BH, BH beats Dayton or plays them close. No knock on anybody, just an "any given night" district.
[/quote]uh ho there is one of them homer comments...

[quote name="ragarm55" post="1313703" timestamp="1351524230"]

[/quote]

I like SC's #44 defensively.  If the Hill is not lookin', he will be in their offensive backfield all night.
[/quote]Just like #32 from Dayton was in Bh backfield all night! ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1313710" timestamp="1351524683"]
[quote author=ragarm55 link=topic=105408.msg1313703#msg1313703 date=1351524230]

[/quote]

I like SC's #44 defensively.  If the Hill is not lookin', he will be in their offensive backfield all night.
[/quote]Just like #32 from Dayton was in Bh backfield all night! ;D
[/quote]

Agreed...#32 is very good also...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1313687" timestamp="1351522757"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1313676#msg1313676 date=1351522137]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105408.msg1313667#msg1313667 date=1351521833]

[/quote]I like you Smoke, but you wouldn't stop us now either. We would line up and run right down your throat [b]like we did everybody else in the district[/b] except SC. Two years in a row we did the exact same thing. You lost by 18 with a td called back and one dropped in the wide open. I think we're starting a trend: Dayton beats Crosby, Crosby beats BH, BH beats Dayton or plays them close. No knock on anybody, just an "any given night" district.
[/quote]Maybe a tad of homer but . . .
Crosby district rushing yards  BH-340  Dayton-288  SC-122  New Caney-298  King-179  KP-291
We only had 179 in the King game because they played 9 in the box so we threw it 31 times.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1313721" timestamp="1351525104"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105408.msg1313687#msg1313687 date=1351522757]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1313676#msg1313676 date=1351522137]

[/quote]Maybe a tad of homer but . . .
Crosby district rushing yards  BH-340  Dayton-288  SC-122  New Caney-298  King-179  KP-291
We only had 179 in the King game because they played 9 in the box so we threw it 31 times.
[/quote] But I said on the other thread showing stats.. look who is 9-0 and who is not...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder