1. 1. Who wins??

• Summer Creek
    • Barbers Hill

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1316188" timestamp="1351796207"]
Dayton, put it on the pic on this thread too if you can get it uploaded.
[/quote]

[img]http://dayton.tx.schoolwebpages.com/education/page/download.php?fileinfo=Q3Jvc2J5X01hc2NvdC5KUEc6Ojovd3d3Ni9zY2hvb2xzL3R4L2RheXRvbi9pbWFnZXMvYXR0YWNoLzE2NTcvNzE4OF8xNjU3X2F0dGFjaF8yMjIwLmpwZw==[/img]

that's one big cat!!

[quote name="dayton" post="1316190" timestamp="1351796290"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1316188#msg1316188 date=1351796207]
Dayton, put it on the pic on this thread too if you can get it uploaded.
[/quote]

[img]http://dayton.tx.schoolwebpages.com/education/page/download.php?fileinfo=Q3Jvc2J5X01hc2NvdC5KUEc6Ojovd3d3Ni9zY2hvb2xzL3R4L2RheXRvbi9pbWFnZXMvYXR0YWNoLzE2NTcvNzE4OF8xNjU3X2F0dGFjaF8yMjIwLmpwZw==[/img]

that's one big cat!!
[/quote] :o

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1316207" timestamp="1351797487"]
i got my barking down for tonight.

woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof!
[/quote]

Yall make sure and stop at that DQ on FM 1960 in Huffman, the manager has agreed to loan BMTSoulja one of their booster seats for the game.  Don't want him to miss his first chance to see real football this year....... ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316211" timestamp="1351797671"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105408.msg1316207#msg1316207 date=1351797487]

[/quote]

Yall make sure and stop at that DQ on FM 1960 in Huffman, the manager has agreed to loan BMTSoulja one of their booster seats for the game.  Don't want him to miss his first chance to see real football this year....... ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

That's a good title for this game "Real Football "......both teams are tough, and it will be a great one to watch :)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316211" timestamp="1351797671"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105408.msg1316207#msg1316207 date=1351797487]

[/quote]

[/quote] :o ;D

As for giving SB the game film LOL, he will have to edit a lot for us to come out ahead. We were off sides on that kick off, but really? That kid wasnt even in on the tackle. Then the same ref throws an off side flag when ya'll kick off,( FLAG HAPPY) we make you rekick and it goes twenty miles up and then back and straight into the arms of a Dayton player. For the love of GOD!!!! Defense holds and get the ball back and there is a miss handoff from QB to FB, fumble. You cant beat good teams when stuff like that goes on. No mistakes tonight BH. Here we go!!!!

Just talked to my Dayton insider. He told me Dayton played the worse game he's ever seen and it really wasn't the BH defense. Said the qb walked off from a coach explaining something to him and that's why he was pulled. Said Dayton had receivers open all night and he wouldn't pull the trigger. So my question to Dayton fans is, if y'all had receivers open all night how was the BH defense salty? He told me before the season "if Dayton had a qb we would make a run". He said that position was a ? and y'all murdered me for repeating that. He also said the other qbs are backups and they're backups for a reason if you know what I mean. Maybe you should say Dayton played a bad game and didn't execute instead of saying the BH defense got salty all of a sudden. I'm sure you will have a different excuse after SC puts 40 on them.

Daytons qb was pulled at the end of the first half. I can make assumptions why but I really dont know. It was not one of his better games. BH does have a good defense. Their only giving up about 10 pts a game for the year. Im glad crosby had sucess against them but that was one game. I dont think you can take games against bh or crosby if your a dayton fan and really learn anything about your team. Rivalry games are hard to figure out. In 2009 crosby beat dayton 28-0 and that same year dayton played brenham in a nailbiter for the region. One more thing on our backup qb. He is just young but he put 42 pts up in the first half against humble.

Coog - two of our key defensive players were out for the Crosby game. The nose gaurd Reggie and also Tillet. Tillet was an inside linebacker who is now outside. There is Opry at inside linebacker now and he didnt play any defense the Crosby game and very little offense.
It is a totally different D now. Dayton went for it on 3 and 1 and Reggie stuffed one. They had the same situation later and Opry killed it on a pitch out. Thats two punts right there caused by players Crosby didnt see.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1316346" timestamp="1351806546"]
Coog - two of our key defensive players were out for the Crosby game. The nose gaurd Reggie and also Tillet. Tillet was an inside linebacker who is now outside. There is Opry at inside linebacker now and he didnt play any defense the Crosby game and very little offense.
It is a totally different D now. Dayton went for it on 3 and 1 and Reggie stuffed one. They had the same situation later and Opry killed it on a pitch out. Thats two punts right there caused by players Crosby didnt see.
[/quote]

I would really like to see OUR new DEFENCE play Crosby again.... See where we stand with all this [u]woulda coulda shoulda [/u] with the ADJUSTMENTS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder