Round 2 JR Big School Playoffs

What is your prediction??

PNG W vs Lum W
PNG G vs Vid W

My Superbowl prediction is PNG W vs Vid W.

On a side note look really hard at the final four.  I see two good PNG teams still remaining.  I guess we can put all the talk about stacking teams in Indian land to bed now.  I would like to start questioning the others, but I will not go there.  ;D

Guest White4Life22
Y’all hate some PNG don’t y’all? Well I hope them KIDS win just so you can cry yourself to sleep haters! Vidor and Lumberton can have a party at your one liquor store and then go next door to the church. Man I have never seen such haters in my life. Kids go out there and play their hearts out and y’all come home and type up trash like that and no matter who as long as someone is hating on PNG they will find somebody from the woods willing to say something equally as stupid. PNG must have kicked your teeth in as a child. 

Guest BigCountry66
Settle down WhiteForLife.  I don't think anybody was hating on you guys.  He was making an honest prediction and barely even talking smack.  You seem to have a chip on your shoulder.  I've seen all 4 teams play and I would say Lum White and Vidor White will both win next week, but with 9 & 10 yr olds, and opening weekend of regular season hunting for dads, anything can happen.  :) 

I still think Vidor White will win the Superbowl this year.  Anyone who has seen all the teams play and doesn't really believe that, is just wishing upon a star.  Good luck to all the teams and hopefully everyone will stay healthy.

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1313438" timestamp="1351481296"]
Y’all hate some PNG don’t y’all? Well I hope them KIDS win just so you can cry yourself to sleep haters! Vidor and Lumberton can have a party at your one liquor store and then go next door to the church. Man I have never seen such haters in my life. Kids go out there and play their hearts out and y’all come home and type up trash like that and no matter who as long as someone is hating on PNG they will find somebody from the woods willing to say something equally as stupid. PNG must have kicked your teeth in as a child.
[/quote]

LOL you are bold my friend... In all honesty, These should be 2 GREAT games, 4 good teams!! I Just don't see PNG W beating Lum W two times. PNG-G is good and so is Vid W.. I watched all the games Saturday and I would have to say That Lum W and Vid W will be playing in the superbowl...BUT both PNG teams have just as good of a chance. I believe the Grey team is better than PNG WHite team...BUT I have only witnessed them play 1 time... so who knows???

Could go either way.... BUT it should be a great day of football.

Guest White4Life22
[quote name="bradyb" post="1313881" timestamp="1351534995"]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=105383.msg1313438#msg1313438 date=1351481296]
[/quote]

LOL you are bold my friend... In all honesty, These should be 2 GREAT games, 4 good teams!! I Just don't see PNG W beating Lum W two times. PNG-G is good and so is Vid W.. I watched all the games Saturday and I would have to say That Lum W and Vid W will be playing in the superbowl...BUT both PNG teams have just as good of a chance. I believe the Grey team is better than PNG WHite team...BUT I have only witnessed them play 1 time... so who knows???

[/quote]I was on another page and wasn’t paying attention my bad JR page and brady b. No I can’t call it in this one got dogs in both fights Vidor W and Png-G just hate it they gotta play first. Sorry for the outburst on this I was on some other ishh! LOL

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1313011" timestamp="1351443585"]
What is your prediction??

PNG W vs Lum W
PNG G vs Vid W

My Superbowl prediction is PNG W vs Vid W.

On a side note look really hard at the final four.  I see two good PNG teams still remaining.  I guess we can put all the talk about stacking teams in Indian land to bed now.  I would like to start questioning the others, but I will not go there.  ;D
[/quote]
Dang I'm good!!

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1314939" timestamp="1351628406"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=105383.msg1313881#msg1313881 date=1351534995]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=105383.msg1313438#msg1313438 date=1351481296]
[/quote]

[/quote]I was on another page and wasn’t paying attention my bad JR page and brady b. No I can’t call it in this one got dogs in both fights Vidor W and Png-G just hate it they gotta play first. Sorry for the outburst on this I was on some other ishh! LOL
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1313438" timestamp="1351481296"]
[/quote]
This is the same dude saying PNG Grey had some unstoppable player Vidor could not match up with. Cmon man your posts make no sense, Im sure he wont be seen on here again now that Vidor beat his PNG team.

Guest White4Life22
[quote name="Boneyard Boys" post="1319548" timestamp="1352017039"]
[/quote]
This is the same dude saying PNG Grey had some unstoppable player Vidor could not match up with. Cmon man your posts make no sense, Im sure he wont be seen on here again now that Vidor beat his PNG team.
[/quote]I see you talk big after the game. Kaleb W is still the best 10 yr old no matter what and My little nephew plays for Vidor White and I was pulling for Vidor as a team Kaleb for an individual beast effort. Good game vidor white good luck in the superbowl Boneyard Boys your the best your my idol wish I was as good as you. I love Vidor they are the greatest ever!!!

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1319771" timestamp="1352047343"]
[quote author=Boneyard Boys link=topic=105383.msg1319548#msg1319548 date=1352017039]
[/quote]
[/quote]I see you talk big after the game. Kaleb W is still the best 10 yr old no matter what and My little nephew plays for Vidor White and I was pulling for Vidor as a team Kaleb for an individual beast effort. Good game vidor white good luck in the superbowl Boneyard Boys your the best your my idol wish I was as good as you. I love Vidor they are the greatest ever!!!
[/quote]
Whit4life......didnt you say earlier you accidentally posted on jr instead of senior? Now your on here smacking your gums again. Yes kaleb w is a stud but no kid can carry a team on his own against a team like vidor! Let his talent shine on the field and quit bosting on this forum in the manner you are. I personally know the boy and he is great on and off the field at everything he does but would never talk about himself. Its a shame a 10 yr old is more mature than u. Do everyone a favot and go post in the fishing forum!

Totally AGREE... ;D[quote name="talkinshiznit247" post="1319842" timestamp="1352053617"]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=105383.msg1319771#msg1319771 date=1352047343]
[quote author=Boneyard Boys link=topic=105383.msg1319548#msg1319548 date=1352017039]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Whit4life......didnt you say earlier you accidentally posted on jr instead of senior? Now your on here smacking your gums again. Yes kaleb w is a stud but no kid can carry a team on his own against a team like vidor! Let his talent shine on the field and quit bosting on this forum in the manner you are. I personally know the boy and he is great on and off the field at everything he does but would never talk about himself. Its a shame a 10 yr old is more mature than u. Do everyone a favot and go post in the fishing forum!
[/quote]

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1319771" timestamp="1352047343"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Thank you, good to know I have already made some friends on here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder