HARDIN-JEFFERSON AT BRIDGE CITY BROADCAST/BC WINS 13-0!

WOSgrad

The Bridge City Cardinals continue their push for a Class 3A playoff berth as they host the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks!  Cris Stump's Cardinals, 3-4 on the season ans 2-1 in district, come off of a 30-0 victory over Hamshire-Fannett last Friday.  Meanwhile, David Martel's Hawks, 3-4 on the season and 0-3 in district, look to rebound from a 22-13 loss to Buna last Friday.

Join Dan Perrine for all of the action from Larry Ward Stadium in Bridge City by clicking on the following link:

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/player.asp?station=kogtsports

Bringing you the best of Greater Orange sports on KOGT.com and SETXsports!!!

Bridge city is lucky to win this game hardin Jefferson moved the ball all night but hurt themselves with turnovers and penalties on Bridge City and Bridge City's offense is one dimensional. Give it to #34. We will be west orange next shut out victim and then like ever year it will come down  to the orangefield game again for the 3rd spot. If I am not mistaken if Orangefield beats BUna that will eliminate Buna, so it will come down to the Orangefield Bridge city game. If Buna beats Orangefield and Orangefield beats Bridge City it will be a three way tie Buna, Orangefield Bridge City. And then I suppose it goes to the point differential between those three teams. Think Bridge City will have to put up alot of points to beat Orangefield unless Bridge City's defense learns how to tackle, there tackling was terrible last night and has been for most of the year. And as far as Bridge City's offense their passing game is very weak. Number one the offensive line is very weak and the QB. doesnt have a lot of time to throw and two we dropped alot of passes las night. If it comes down to running game against running game I give the edge to Orangefield.

[quote name="jacf" post="1312258" timestamp="1351362157"]
[color=red][b]Bridge city is lucky to win this game[/b][/color] hardin Jefferson moved the ball all night but hurt themselves with turnovers and penalties on Bridge City and Bridge City's offense is one dimensional. Give it to #34. We will be west orange next shut out victim and then like ever year it will come down  to the orangefield game again for the 3rd spot. If I am not mistaken if Orangefield beats BUna that will eliminate Buna, so it will come down to the Orangefield Bridge city game. If Buna beats Orangefield and Orangefield beats Bridge City it will be a three way tie Buna, Orangefield Bridge City. And then I suppose it goes to the point differential between those three teams. Think Bridge City will have to put up alot of points to beat Orangefield unless Bridge City's defense learns how to tackle, there tackling was terrible last night and has been for most of the year. [color=red][b]And as far aBridge City's offense their passing game is very weak.[/b][/color]s  Number one the offensive line is very weak and the QB. doesnt have a lot of time to throw and two we dropped alot of passes las night. If it comes down to running game against running game I give the edge to Orangefield.
[/quote]

Last time I looked you have to score to win and HJ couldn't do it last night, even with some ridiculous calls against BC. Nobody cares how many yards you get it's all about points, that's why they call it a scoreboard. The Cardinals on offense were penalized on some terrible calls that shut down several drives. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think BC's first TD was a PASS and it did not involve #34. And also as far as tackling goes I think BC has done well enough lately to post consecutive shutouts and still controls their own fate in the playoff race. Those are 2 things HJ cannot say.

Rake1

[quote name="jacf" post="1312258" timestamp="1351362157"]
Bridge city is lucky to win this game hardin Jefferson moved the ball all night but hurt themselves with turnovers and penalties on Bridge City and Bridge City's offense is one dimensional. Give it to #34. We will be west orange next shut out victim and then like ever year it will come down  to the orangefield game again for the 3rd spot. If I am not mistaken if Orangefield beats BUna that will eliminate Buna, so it will come down to the Orangefield Bridge city game. If Buna beats Orangefield and Orangefield beats Bridge City it will be a three way tie Buna, Orangefield Bridge City. And then I suppose it goes to the point differential between those three teams. Think Bridge City will have to put up alot of points to beat Orangefield unless Bridge City's defense learns how to tackle, there tackling was terrible last night and has been for most of the year. And as far as Bridge City's offense their passing game is very weak. Number one the offensive line is very weak and the QB. doesnt have a lot of time to throw and two we dropped alot of passes las night. If it comes down to running game against running game I give the edge to Orangefield.
[/quote]

Let it go mike.  We get it.  Everyone understands your stance.  Its the same sewage you spew every year.  Its gonna be ok.  Go outside, take a deep breath and enjoy the weather. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86