Dayton @ Barbies Hill Predictions

vpdb78

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen to the meet and greet at Iggy Joes?  I am assuming beer does not go with the baskets?  ;D ;D  We got to get the Dayton fans hammered so we can then send them to Galena Park where they will be told Dayton is playing.  ;D ;D  We'd send them to Lumberton, but they are scared to play there.  ;D ;D

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1309133" timestamp="1351165865"]
I have two videos I made that I want you guys to check out. A buddy asked me to throw them up on here. Some Vidor peeps havent been able to see O'Neal yet so there is one of him ripping up Porter. Yes Dayton I know its Porter but impressive. The second is a hit my baby threw on CE King. He was hurt and didnt play the Crosby game excempt a few plays and none on defense. He has been looking good on defense. Super excited about Tomorrow!!!!!!!! We aint going down without a fight baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNciZrViQsQ&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp

Second one.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaj5KJFbzf0&feature=autoplay&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&playnext=1

The other LB in at this time was a sophomore, before y'all Dayton people start thinking it was Dolan out there.

Good Luck and stay safe to both teams........ Lets rep 19 4A big time this year in the playoffs.
[/quote]

O'neal is a beast! and just a junior there is another kid on the team that is just a sophmore that has the same down hill running style that O'neal has. Oh and O'neal mom you tell your boy that BH is very proud of him and I for one am glad I get to watch him wreck house every week!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1309145" timestamp="1351166898"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105101.msg1309140#msg1309140 date=1351166519]
[quote author=OPRYDAD link=topic=105101.msg1309133#msg1309133 date=1351165865]
I have two videos I made that I want you guys to check out. A buddy asked me to throw them up on here. Some Vidor peeps havent been able to see O'Neal yet so there is one of him ripping up Porter. Yes Dayton I know its Porter but impressive. The second is a hit my baby threw on CE King. He was hurt and didnt play the Crosby game excempt a few plays and none on defense. He has been looking good on defense. Super excited about Tomorrow!!!!!!!! We aint going down without a fight baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNciZrViQsQ&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp

Second one.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaj5KJFbzf0&feature=autoplay&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&playnext=1

The other LB in at this time was a sophomore, before y'all Dayton people start thinking it was Dolan out there.

Good Luck and stay safe to both teams........ Lets rep 19 4A big time this year in the playoffs.
[/quote]

I like how you personalized that first one for Dayton.....
[/quote]

Got to also love the reference [b]"my baby"[/b] considering he's got to be 6'-1" now...... ;D ;D
[/quote] Yeah.. I hope your "baby" don't see this... he gonna cry all over you for that... He looks good for sure.. I also like how you personalized it for Dayton.... 

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1309133" timestamp="1351165865"]

Second one.......

[/quote]Dayton does have a bit of trouble stopping the run, Crosby almost rushed for 300 yards on them. We don't try to run it straight up the middle every time though, plus we have a threat to throw. O'neal had a pretty good game on Crosby, I think it was something like 12 or 14 carries for 116 yards with a long of 76. Can't wait to play Porter the last game of the season though, from the looks of it Austin could have his 3rd 240+ yard game of the season.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1309179" timestamp="1351170290"]

Second one.......

[/quote]Dayton does have a bit of trouble stopping the run, Crosby almost rushed for 300 yards on them. We don't try to run it straight up the middle every time though, plus we have a threat to throw. O'neal had a pretty good game on Crosby, I think it was something like 12 or 14 carries for 116 yards with a long of 76. Can't wait to play Porter the last game of the season though, from the looks of it Austin could have his 3rd 240+ yard game of the season.
[/quote]

COOG8BRONCO... serious question, do you have 2nd half stats from the Dayton/Crosby game? I've been wondering about those for a while.

[quote name="dayton" post="1309183" timestamp="1351170548"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105101.msg1309179#msg1309179 date=1351170290]

Second one.......

[/quote]

COOG8BRONCO... serious question, do you have 2nd half stats from the Dayton/Crosby game? I've been wondering about those for a while.
[/quote]Nah, just the box scores. The stats from the Baytown Sun and Chronicle differ a bit though. Crosby had just under 200 rushing and right at 110 passing in the first half per my running tab in the stands. I'm usually within 20 yards by the end of the game once I check the stats in the a.m. Nothing concrete to give you though.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1309179" timestamp="1351170290"]

Second one.......

[/quote]

Correct ! O'neal had 12 carries for 116 yards at 9.7 YPC against Crosby. Kaleb chipped in another 97 yards on 13 carries as well. Alot has changes since then (Thank God) and Oneal and Kaleb have relief now as they have developed about 3 other backs to help with the rushing load.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1309196" timestamp="1351172086"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105101.msg1309183#msg1309183 date=1351170548]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105101.msg1309179#msg1309179 date=1351170290]

Second one.......

[/quote]

[/quote]Nah, just the box scores. The stats from the Baytown Sun and Chronicle differ a bit though. Crosby had just under 200 rushing and right at 110 passing in the first half per my running tab in the stands. I'm usually within 20 yards by the end of the game once I check the stats in the a.m. Nothing concrete to give you though.
[/quote]

thanks, that gives me a good idea.

Plan for the day--- Leave work early, sick of this place ---- pick up boys --- Iggy's for drinks and food --- JV game in Dayton --- Drive around Dayton after the game looking for a pretty girl --- Fail miserably --- found one pretty one and she was lost --- Go back to Gods Country and the land of the blue eyed blonde haired bombshells.
I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hill, I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hil, I'm so so glad that I go to Barbers Hill......

WE CAN WE WILL WE'RE BARBERS HILL.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1309216" timestamp="1351173780"]
Plan for the day--- Leave work early, sick of this place ---- pick up boys --- Iggy's for drinks and food --- JV game in Dayton --- Drive around Dayton after the game looking for a pretty girl --- Fail miserably --- found one pretty one and she was lost --- Go back to Gods Country and the land of the blue eyed blonde haired bombshells.
I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hill, I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hil, I'm so so glad that I go to Barbers Hill......

[/quote]Time to wake up. ;)

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1308973" timestamp="1351127109"]
I'm just a mom so I don't know too much about 40 times or any time for that matter. He is by no means the fastest, biggest, or most talented but he loves to play the game, I love watching him, and enjoy others opinions of him (positive and negative). We enjoy playing Dayton and can't wait for Friday. [b]BTW...GO ARMY!  :D[/b][/quote]
Hey now there's something we can agree on! 

[/quote]
too much coffee? ;D

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1309080" timestamp="1351135381"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=105101.msg1309012#msg1309012 date=1351129940]
[quote author=RecknBall36 link=topic=105101.msg1308973#msg1308973 date=1351127109]
I'm just a mom so I don't know too much about 40 times or any time for that matter. He is by no means the fastest, biggest, or most talented but he loves to play the game, I love watching him, and enjoy others opinions of him (positive and negative). We enjoy playing Dayton and can't wait for Friday. BTW...GO ARMY!  :D
[/quote]Dear RecknBall mom please don't feed him any more Wheaties the rest of this week he's already big enough ! ;D
[/quote]

He passed on the Wheaties. It was a meatloaf, potatoes, cornbread kinda night per his request. ;)
[/quote]
Can we request something for dinner Thursday...maybe something infused with say like a 1 day flu bug ;). 

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1309236" timestamp="1351175437"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=105101.msg1309216#msg1309216 date=1351173780]

[/quote]
too much coffee? ;D
[/quote]LOL, what is in that coffee? ;D

[/quote]

"Fail miseably".......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Spit tuna fish all over the screen.  ;D ;D

[quote name="hardin01" post="1309832" timestamp="1351216021"]
Dayton 38

Ant Hill 21

50 + yard FG from Carranco to open the game.

Let's go Broncos
[/quote]Carranco will only be able to kick for two quarters. Looks like a stiff North wind will be blowing. And he won't get but one kickoff ;D

Hasn,t he been off a little lately?

[quote name="bh15" post="1310120" timestamp="1351253482"]
[quote author=hardin01 link=topic=105101.msg1309832#msg1309832 date=1351216021]
Dayton 38

Ant Hill 21

Let's go Broncos
[/quote]Carranco will only be able to kick for two quarters. Looks like a stiff North wind will be blowing. And he won't get but one kickoff ;D

Hasn,t he been off a little lately?
[/quote] He has just a little.. Due to the fact that someone new is holding the ball for him. He had Herrera for 3 years...

[quote name="bh15" post="1310120" timestamp="1351253482"]
Dayton 38

Ant Hill 21

Let's go Broncos

[b]Hasn,t he been off a little lately?[/b]
[/quote]

If you call missing a 47 yarder, just right from the right hash being off a little, then yes. IMO, his first game or two, the holder situation was the issue. He's been pretty good. He hasn't had to kick too many lately.... but his last two were the one I mentioned and one that was blocked just enough to go short. He's fine.

Kickoffs have gotten consistently better in my opinion. He's got all the kicks in his bag.... we'll adjust.

[quote name="dayton" post="1310124" timestamp="1351254096"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=105101.msg1310120#msg1310120 date=1351253482]
Dayton 38

Ant Hill 21

Let's go Broncos

[/quote]

If you call missing a 47 yarder, just right from the right hash being off a little, then yes. IMO, his first game or two, the holder situation was the issue. He's been pretty good. He hasn't had to kick too many lately.... but his last two were the one I mentioned and one that was blocked just enough to go short. He's fine.

Kickoffs have gotten consistently better in my opinion. He's got all the kicks in his bag.... we'll adjust.
[/quote]

I thought he missd a 33 yarder last game

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1310130" timestamp="1351254387"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105101.msg1310124#msg1310124 date=1351254096]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=105101.msg1310120#msg1310120 date=1351253482]
Dayton 38

Ant Hill 21

Let's go Broncos

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought he missd a 33 yarder last game
[/quote]

thought that was the blocked one... i had to leave at half..... he may have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder