Anahuac @ Newton.

[quote name="Dawg88" post="1310407" timestamp="1351273152"]
Newton by 50 or more.

I think the point someone made earlier about resting starters is valid.  But Newton has never done that.  They just want to run up the score on everyone by as much as they can.  One the other hand, it doesn't look like they have all that many players on the bench either.
[/quote]
If that was true then the scores would be WORSE than they have been. I have been to EVERY GAME! Not many players on bench, they have 34 players which leaves 23 on the bench!! Its not as many as some schools but definitely enough for back ups!!!

[quote name="Dawg88" post="1310407" timestamp="1351273152"]
Newton by 50 or more.

I think the point someone made earlier about resting starters is valid.  But Newton has never done that.  They just want to run up the score on everyone by as much as they can.  One the other hand, it doesn't look like they have all that many players on the bench either.
[/quote]this must be your butt talking because surely your head has better sense

[quote name="24 over par" post="1310520" timestamp="1351280235"]
[quote author=Dawg88 link=topic=105033.msg1310407#msg1310407 date=1351273152]
Newton by 50 or more.

[/quote]this must be your butt talking because surely your head has better sense
[/quote]

I would have to say that if Newton wants to score 100 on someone... I bet they can.  Just an observation from what I have seen.

the bench dont play til bout 3min left in the game. offense stay on the field even when they are on defense.. need to fix all those fumbles your magnificent three does. now thats going to hurt you when you face a more disciplined team. Not these jokers in district..

I have no idea what planet your watching the Newton Eagles from, but there has to be some spatial distortion affecting your view. 3min left? Offense on defense? What does that even mean. If you watch closely you will see continuing substitutions through out the game. On the defensive line, outside linebacker, defensive backs, running backs, recievers, and a sophomore QB getting reps in the third and fourth quarter. There are some who play more minutes than others. DJ Dean, Jenkins kid at middle linebacker, and a few more. But your 3 min rule don't work. Agreed that Shorter needs to protect the ball better, but I don't think he is guilty of all the Newton fumbles. C'mon man!

Evidently we are not watching the same game. Because not much substitution going on. And did not say Shorter fumbled the ball more than the others. i said they have a fumbling problem.. there are at least three fumbles a game.. And thats a FACT... Too much favoritism going on...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder