NEWTON AT KOUNTZE BROADCAST/NEWTON WINS 64-10!

WOSgrad

The Newton Eagles continue their quest for the 10-2A-I district championship as they travel to Kountze to take on the Lions!  W.T. Johnston's Eagles, who are a perfect 6-0 on the season and 3-0 in district, come off of a 74-7 victory over East Chambers last week.  Meanwhile, Tracy Franklin's Lions, 5-1 on the season and 2-1 in district, come off of a 48-0 win over Warren last week.

Join Bobby Fillyaw and Donnie Meek for all of the action from Lion Stadium in Kountze by either tuning into KTXJ 102.7 FM or by clicking on the following link:

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/SETX/Newton.htm

Bringing you Newton Eagles football on SETXsports and the Legacy Sports Network!

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1304743" timestamp="1350694490"]
Kountze is gonna surprise some people in this game.... not saying they will win, but they may keep it closer than most people think.
[/quote]

What was I thinking?? Lol. Kountze has made some bad mistakes and shown some life on defense stopping Newton on downs a couple times. Eagles just too much though.....

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1304923" timestamp="1350697907"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=104904.msg1304743#msg1304743 date=1350694490]
Kountze is gonna surprise some people in this game.... not saying they will win, but they may keep it closer than most people think.
[/quote]

What was I thinking?? Lol. Kountze has made some bad mistakes and shown some life on defense stopping Newton on downs a couple times. Eagles just too much though.....
[/quote]The ball is not round...lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder