Peewee Week 7 scores

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1299920" timestamp="1350169400"]
Well everyone can say whatever they want as they always do.

I will say this tho. Ned W is a good team and played hard till the end. They have some talented players and i wish them well.

[b]But the better team won. No doubt of that[/b].
[/quote]
I was at the game and I do agree. Great job to both teams.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gucci all you do is want to stir the pot so I dare you to post your real name.  The only reason they had second team players in on def is because their is a minimium 10 play rule.  Ned also had to play 2nd team players.  If they wanted they could of played 1st team D the whole game but it looked to me they choose offense instead.  Why is that Ned fault.

[quote name="aparker" post="1299919" timestamp="1350169239"]
I have never been one to post on this website, although I do read it regularly.  I have a son on the Ned W team that played beaumont today.  I first want to say I hope the injured players that got hurt were ok.  I personally didn't see any chop blocking and know that the kids are not taught that.  I know that both sides were called once each for personal fouls.  I did see one kid from beaumont that hurt his ankle and 2 Bmt players run into each other on the nederland side line resullting in them banging each other up.  Not sure about the other injuries.
I want to say congrats to beaumont.  They are truly talented and full of speed.  They kicked our butts fair and square.  They were so good the coach was telling our head coach what play he was going to run and daring him to stop them.  Their backfield does a great job of blocking for the other backs to run.  We could have stacked 6 guys on the side they ran to and still not stopped them.    I am proud of our boys for hanging in there and never giving up.  Good luck beaumont and you do have a truly talented team.  hope to see you again in superbowl.  Thoughts are with your injured players
[/quote]I have watched all 3 Nederland teams play and this by far the best team in Nederland.

[quote name="Lexus" post="1299931" timestamp="1350170978"]
Gucci all you do is want to stir the pot so I dare you to post your real name.  The only reason they had second team players in on def is because their is a minimium 10 play rule.  Ned also had to play 2nd team players.  If they wanted they could of played 1st team D the whole game but it looked to me they choose offense instead.  Why is that Ned fault.
[/quote]The damage was done in the 1st. You along with the rest of us got to witness a high powered team up close in person. Didn't you read on another post the coach from Bmt was telling them the play and Ned still couldn't stop it. Bmt is a machine on both sides of the ball and personally i have never witnessed a team like them before on the pw level.

[quote name="Lexus" post="1299912" timestamp="1350168820"]
I was also at the game for all you Ned. haters and the only unsportman like conduct I watched was from BMT coaches.  Prayers go out to the injured players.  Two were hit by their own guys.  Chop blocking is illegal from behind that's they never got a penalty for it.  It looks like bmt won on the scoreboard but Ned won on the field.  Great players not so good coaches.
[/quote]
What exactly did the coaches due that was unsportsmanlike?

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1299942" timestamp="1350172140"]
[quote author=Lexus link=topic=104629.msg1299912#msg1299912 date=1350168820]
I was also at the game for all you Ned. haters and the only unsportman like conduct I watched was from BMT coaches.  Prayers go out to the injured players.  Two were hit by their own guys.  Chop blocking is illegal from behind that's they never got a penalty for it.  It looks like bmt won on the scoreboard but Ned won on the field.  Great players not so good coaches.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Poke fun by sharing his plays???? Lol Ya, I'd like to know too! Good question!

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1299942" timestamp="1350172140"]
[quote author=Lexus link=topic=104629.msg1299912#msg1299912 date=1350168820]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I would like to know that also, what did they do? I did not see it either, because it was not anything to see!  :o

[quote name="forthelove" post="1299916" timestamp="1350169085"]
Is Ned w known to chop block this season??? How many injuries due to chop blocking and how many not?

Guys and gals...I surely hope we don't have coaches teaching this kind of football!! Why on Earth are those boys performing these kinds of blocks??? Isn't a chop block the most dangerous block out there? Illegal!!! But we have 7,8 and 9 year olds demonstrating their "skills" today in STJFL?????
[/quote]

Chop blocking is taught, clearly taught. It is not something a kid wakes up and suddenly knows how to do. Not all of BMTs injuries were due to Nederland chop blocking. Three kids got hurt by it and had back of knee injuries. Like someone said, there is a video.

The Nederland Coaches wouldn't even shake the BMT Coaches hands at the end. Sore losers? Bad sportsmen? I don't know, but what did that show their kids? We are all sorry you could only score on BMTs 2nd Defense but there shouldn't have been any doubt that BMT would win, so why have your kids play dirty (their just doing what coach says) and then show them don't shake hands and give the other team a "good game".

[quote name="Lexus" post="1299912" timestamp="1350168820"]
[/quote]

I have the whole game on video and just watched it. The injurys on Bmt B team just happened. No ones fault. It happens and is unforuante.

But there were four or five plays that i saw that a kid on Ned W chop blocked. Pretty sure it was the same kid each time. #11 i think. Hard to see the numbers. Im pretty sure thats why that one td Ned W had got called back. Not cuz of Bmt B coachs bad sportsmanship like Ned W coaches were yelling.

I only say this because blocking like that is very dangerous and maybe Ned W can fix this problem so no one gets hurt in the future. At this age there is no reason for it and i glad no one got hurt from it.

But once again congrats to both teams for a hard fought game!

Your are right gucci they are the best team at any level that I have ever seen.  Speed and power are on a different level.  Coaches from bmt were yelling across the field so loud that we could here them telling a Ned coach that he's a man and he can meet after the game if he has a problem.  That's bad coaching and he should not be on the sideline at any stfjl game.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1299955" timestamp="1350173731"]
Please describe the "chop block" that you saw and the refs seem to miss, so maybe the refs will better prepared to protect the players.
[/quote]

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chop_block]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chop_block[/url]

Look, Im honestly not trying to stir the pot. Just telling ya what I saw and this kid was chop blocking. If i could post a video i would.

[quote name="Lexus" post="1299956" timestamp="1350173862"]
Your are right gucci they are the best team at any level that I have ever seen.  Speed and power are on a different level.  Coaches from bmt were yelling across the field so loud that we could here them telling a Ned coach that he's a man and he can meet after the game if he has a problem.  That's bad coaching and he should not be on the sideline at any stfjl game.
[/quote]You should be banned for false accusations. Once again, taking shots at Bmt B. I bet Ned coach won't put his name on this false accusation

I am seeing praise for Bmt B from everybody, including their opponents.  It seems as though they are definitely the best team in the area.  I guess if you handpick a team and reduce the number of teams competing for the high value players then you can indeed create a highly effective team.  Bmt B (6 - 0) and Bmt G (0 - 6) speaks for itself.  Bmt G's coaches must have missed the draft or the tryouts.  Just speculating on what everybody else is thinking...

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1299962" timestamp="1350174583"]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=104629.msg1299955#msg1299955 date=1350173731]
Please describe the "chop block" that you saw and the refs seem to miss, so maybe the refs will better prepared to protect the players.
[/quote]

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chop_block]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chop_block[/url]

Look, Im honestly not trying to stir the pot. Just telling ya what I saw and this kid was chop blocking. If i could post a video i would.
[/quote]
Not sure wikipedia is where I would get information of a rule interpertation, so try this
http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/FR12.pdf

ARTICLE 3. A chop block is a high-low or low-high combination block by
any two players against an opponent (not the ball carrier) anywhere on the
field, with or without a delay between blocks; the “low” component is at the
opponent’s thigh or below (A.R. 9-1-10-I-V).

But the rule has been revised this year and I think most have a hard time to understand the differences.

[quote name="TGWhite" post="1299973" timestamp="1350175814"]
I am seeing praise for Bmt B from everybody, including their opponents.  It seems as though they are definitely the best team in the area.  I guess if you handpick a team and reduce the number of teams competing for the high value players then you can indeed create a highly effective team.  Bmt B (6 - 0) and Bmt G (0 - 6) speaks for itself.  Bmt G's coaches must have missed the draft or the tryouts.  Just speculating on what everybody else is thinking...
[/quote]

Only a idiot would think that!!!  Find out facts, before you post. ;D

If  there is video of any coach on any team challenging a coach from three opposite team to a fight in the parking lot please go to the stjfl Web site and contact  board member. If that happens it needs to be investigated. That cannot be tolerated at any level by any league.

[quote name="TGWhite" post="1299973" timestamp="1350175814"]
[/quote]

::) I love people that make themselves look like idiots when they talk about something they know [b]nothing[/b] about.

Last year in Pee Wee, this team consisted of 17 (two 8-year old's and 15 7-year olds) players. 2 players moved up to Junior, leaving the possibility of the 15 players to return as 8 year old's. Of those 15, 13 returned. When kids return, they return to the team they were on the year before, then you draft for new kids. There is no hand picking ding-a-ling. The majority of these kids have played together since first year Flag under the same coaches. That's 4 years they've played together. Also the "high value players" well most of them are the coaches kids, so as long as the coaches stay together, the "high value players/studs" will stay together.

Pee Wee Gold is a brand new team. The head coach and assistant coaches from last year moved up to Junior. There is a new Head Coach and he had to establish practically a whole new team. 

I know this because my child plays on this team and has been with these coaches and this core group of kids since first year Flag, so there are some [b]facts[/b] versus [i]speculation[/i]  ::) .

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1300040" timestamp="1350180466"]
[quote author=TGWhite link=topic=104629.msg1299973#msg1299973 date=1350175814]
[/quote]

::) I love people that make themselves look like idiots when they talk about something they know [b]nothing[/b] about.

Last year in Pee Wee, this team consisted of 17 (two 8-year old's and 15 7-year olds) players. 2 players moved up to Junior, leaving the possibility of the 15 players to return as 8 year old's. Of those 15, 13 returned. When kids return, they return to the team they were on the year before, then you draft for new kids. There is no hand picking ding-a-ling. The majority of these kids have played together since first year Flag under the same coaches. That's 4 years they've played together. Also the "high value players" well most of them are the coaches kids, so as long as the coaches stay together, the "high value players/studs" will stay together.

Pee Wee Gold is a brand new team. The head coach and assistant coaches from last year moved up to Junior. There is a new Head Coach and he had to establish practically a whole new team. 

I know this because my child plays on this team and has been with these coaches and this core group of kids since first year Flag, so there are some [b]facts[/b] versus [i]speculation[/i]  ::) .
[/quote]

It's great to read a post based on facts, and not pure hateraid!!!!  ;D

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1300040" timestamp="1350180466"]
[quote author=TGWhite link=topic=104629.msg1299973#msg1299973 date=1350175814]
[/quote]

[/quote]

So there is not really a draft for Beaumont?  If ALL of the returners go back on the same team, even though there are other teams in the same divison, that seems like stacking to me. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder