PNG-P vs [color=red]BMT-G[/color]
[color=red]PNG-W[/color] vs WOS-W
WOS-B vs [color=red]NED-B[/color]
VID vs [color=red]NED-G[/color]
[color=red]BMT-B[/color] vs NED-W
[color=red]LC[/color] vs KTZ
[color=red]OF-O[/color] vs BC-R
[color=red]OF-W[/color] vs BC-W

I guess Nederland White is a pretty good team.  I see their record is undefeated.  I've never seen them play...I can only assume great team/coaches.  How does Ned White compare to Ned Black?  Does Ned White have a chance of beating Beaumont Blue?  I have seen Beaumont and know they have lots of talent/speed.  Anybody??

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1297429" timestamp="1350005488"]
Lookin like Ned W might pull it off. Heard 6 kids are out for sickness on Bmt B. Plus a couple for grades maybe...34-21 ned w
[/quote]

I hope those boys get well [b]real soon[/b]. That would really be a shame for them to miss this game, of all games. They need to stick together as a team and show everyone we stay strong during tough times and will still beat you. Don't let the adults spoil it for the kids.

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1297593" timestamp="1350017357"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104528.msg1297429#msg1297429 date=1350005488]
Lookin like Ned W might pull it off. Heard 6 kids are out for sickness on Bmt B. Plus a couple for grades maybe...34-21 ned w
[/quote]

I hope those boys get well [b]real soon[/b]. That would really be a shame for them to miss this game, of all games. They need to stick together as a team and show everyone we stay strong during tough times and will still beat you. Don't let the adults spoil it for the kids.
[/quote]Keep ur head up Bmt. Y'all did nothing wrong. The punishment definitely don't fit the crime

[quote name="Gucci" post="1297599" timestamp="1350018592"]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104528.msg1297593#msg1297593 date=1350017357]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104528.msg1297429#msg1297429 date=1350005488]
[/quote]

[/quote]Keep ur head up Bmt. Y'all did nothing wrong. The punishment definitely don't fit the crime
[/quote]
I truly thought I was reading sarcasm from bmt pride about the boys being ill and no pass no play!! And I haven't been informed of any punishment! If no sarcasm intended, I'm sorry! I too hope boys get well soon and can play tom! My boy and two other team mates are going to watch the bmt b and Ned w game! No need to speak about a punishment on here! Ill do my research! Good luck to ALL teams tom!

[/quote]

Sounds like some Adults already spoiled it for some kids and i dont mean the BMT kids. :o

[quote name="Gucci" post="1297599" timestamp="1350018592"]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104528.msg1297593#msg1297593 date=1350017357]
[/quote]

BMT B will prevail, the old saying use to be "If you can't beat em, join em" guess the new saying will be "If you can't beat em, try to destroy em"!!!!  But that won't work either, The Big Blue Crush will roll on, and over those that get in the way!!!  LOL 8)
[/quote]

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1297429" timestamp="1350005488"]
[/quote]

Oops i was thinking of the wrong team  ;)

Apparently Bmt B is really healthy and all smart as can be.

Im sure they will be ready to put on a show tomorrow!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder