Jasper to play Coheen College Prep

I am surprised that there is even a thread for this game.  Unless Cohen improves greatly in one week over its apparent record, it could get nasty quickly.  Unless Jasper plays their JV.  ;)  I guess they could do that.  I don't think Jasper has a JV game this week.

Having stuck out my neck for what I said, I hope that Jasper does not take them so lightly that they get upset!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1296585" timestamp="1349910404"]
how much of the "gate money" is Prep gonna get? Just asking, seems like a long drive all for nothing just to get a woodshed beatdown.
[/quote]
I was wondering the same thing earlier. It is a charter school from New Orleans, but having said that, it can't be cheap to get them up here. And why would they come if it doesn't pay well. Might be what Jasper had to give up to just get a game.

jasper is "giving" free tickets to this game...our jv will be suited up for this game since there is not a jv game tonight..they were the only team we could find that did not already have a game scheduled this week...although i heard we may play pittsburgh (tx) next yr instead of them....we had a team drop on us but i cant remember who it was..I bet when barbay gets to schedule games (he inherited this one) we will play better quality oppenents..
freshman "A" vs shelbyville jv..tonight at 6 in jasper
freshman "B" vs kountze in kountze

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder