Friday Nite Battle for 21-3A

Roper84

Orangefield 8-0 vs Hardin Jefferson 7-1
OF win, they have sole possession of First Place.
HJ win, tied for First Place.
I wish this was the third match of the night instead of the first.....but I predict a large and loud crowd.
This is what you train for in the off-season.
Somebody let the tv stations know what we got.

Looking forward to this matchup as well.....Great group of girls on both sides of the net......Orangefield is playing really solid right now and I don't see anything changing Friday.....One thing is certain and that's these two teams have worked hard to get where they are today and I can't wait to see how far they go in the playoffs.....Good Luck Ladies, it's been a pleasure watching you play all these years......

[quote name="Big V" post="1297795" timestamp="1350058217"]
I will be rootin for HJ but just seeing the excitement in my daughters eyes this week talking about the game is what makes it all worth while. Good luck to both teams and GO HJ! Hawk Hecklers will be out in full force tonight.
[/quote]

I really like this post. Because HJ has not been good in volleyball for a long time. Glad to see HJ is excited in something besides basketball. Those girls deserve that.  The same can be said about Orangefield also. Glad to see these two programs succeed.

Congrats to the Lady Bobcats who are now 9-0 in District.....You girls are so much fun to watch.....Good luck to the Lady Hawks, you girls played a heck of a game and will be fun to watch in the playoffs....Great group of young ladies right here and here's to hoping we meet again soon.... ;)

I'm pretty pumped to see YOU in the volleyball forum Riding Solo and the fact that you admitted watching them this year was fun!!!  HJ and OF have worked hard off season to get where they are today and it shows!!!!  This game was not a scrappy game of backyard VBall but yet a game of skill, congrats once again ladies for giving us a match to remember and good luck to those Seniors of 2013!!!!

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="1299561" timestamp="1350149525"]
I'm pretty pumped to see YOU in the volleyball forum Riding Solo and the fact that you admitted watching them this year was fun!!!  HJ and OF have worked hard off season to get where they are today and it shows!!!!  This game was not a scrappy game of backyard VBall but yet a game of skill, congrats once again ladies for giving us a match to remember and good luck to those Seniors of 2013!!!!
[/quote]
Hey, us old basketball Dad's can get excited about VB too :) Way to go OF!!!...and glad to see that Granger kid back out there!!!

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1300049" timestamp="1350181283"]
[quote author=tjcfan08 link=topic=104453.msg1299561#msg1299561 date=1350149525]
[/quote]
Hey, us old basketball Dad's can get excited about VB too :) Way to go OF!!!...and glad to see that Granger kid back out there!!!
[/quote]

I know what you ole basketball dad's are doing, still trying to figure out why they play volleyball in spandex....;).  And OF is playing really solid right now.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder