Nederland Fall Tourney 2012

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1296808" timestamp="1349960330"]
Is Team Beaumont the Westbrook squad or Ozen's younger players?
[/quote]From what I understand, there is a Bmt team that has players from Central and Ozen. There are also lower divisions, but not sure which team's are in the lower division.

PA Memorial did pretty good.  Lost to Silsbee and beat Ozen. Played with a lot of heart in the 2nd game against Ozen.  1st game was rough against Silsbee.  Also played without Dorian Chatman in both games, so the team showed it can play some good basketball when they put their minds to it. Oh and the Coach had a good game plan. lol  Ask Blue Dove. lol

[quote name="PA4Life" post="1300350" timestamp="1350230159"]
PA Memorial did pretty good.  Lost to Silsbee and beat Ozen. Played with a lot of heart in the 2nd game against Ozen.  1st game was rough against Silsbee.  Also played without Dorian Chatman in both games, so the team showed it can play some good basketball when they put their minds to it. Oh and the Coach had a good game plan. lol  Ask Blue Dove. lol
[/quote] yeah! yeah!!!! yeah!!!! Just don't share your game plan  with Nederland & Central  ;D

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
PAM played a good game..as far game plan well we'll see if it applies when the SEASON starts...I remind you Ozenn played with some KEY pieces missing...Silsbee game was poorly officiated with the refs allowing Silsbee players to throw elbows and punches....

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1300383" timestamp="1350233631"]
PAM played a good game..as far game plan well we'll see if it applies when the SEASON starts...[b]I remind you Ozenn played with some KEY pieces missing[/b]...Silsbee game was poorly officiated with the refs allowing Silsbee players to throw elbows and punches....
[/quote]

That could be said for just about every team there (except for Big Sandy). Silsbee is missing 2-3 starters(with 2 of those their best players in Holmes and Elam) and 3 key bench players.

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1300383" timestamp="1350233631"]
PAM played a good game..as far game plan well we'll see if it applies when the SEASON starts...I remind you Ozenn played with some KEY pieces missing...Silsbee game was poorly officiated with the refs allowing Silsbee players to throw elbows and punches....
[/quote]When you play Silsbee, get ready to play physical. Sometimes they are too aggressive, IMO, but would like to see my Dawgs learn from them. Ned has improved in that area, but sometimes we play too soft. Can't play soft and expect to beat a team like Silsbee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder