Tarkington @ Shepherd Predictions

cat001

[quote name="hook em' 09" post="1297790" timestamp="1350057648"]
[quote author=sports fan 9 link=topic=104348.msg1297692#msg1297692 date=1350049742]
Kids are always ready to win. The coaches have to prepare them to do so. Is Tarkington really on the rise...looks the same to me.
[/quote][quote author=sports fan 9 link=topic=104348.msg1297778#msg1297778 date=1350056450]
Yes, i am stupid! Does any of the three teams they beat have a winning record? I don't know...i'm stupid. Yes, you are judged by your record. Three wins thus far is an improvement... I think... you  know i am stupid though. MAYBE they have more of their athletes playing this year. I will continue being stupid until they beat an average 3a team. Sorry for being stupid...i cant help it.
[/quote]

sportsfan you are very contradicting. You say Tarkington looks the same and then you say that they have improved. If they are they same they couldn't be improved. Your not making much sense. I agree that both teams are on the rise and are both improving programs. I don't think it has anything to do with who Tarkington played pre district. If you look it up the only people who Tarkington has replaced is Kountze and Hull-D. Replaced Kountze with H-J who is well improved and a very tough team that is well coached. They also replaced Hull-D with Houston Sam Houston who is a 5A program that plays very solid and good teams in Houston area. So saying that it is who Tarkington plays pre-district is in even up for discussion. Just saying...
[/quote]
Ok if a 5A is playing a 3A then the 5A is obviously bad..HJ is improved some..

[quote name="sports fan 9" post="1297639" timestamp="1350041252"]
No, Shepherd is not on the same level as those teams. So... is Tarkington on the same level as Shepherd?
[/quote]

Never said they were or weren't. Just found it interesting that when someone mentioned how tough the defense is in cleveland and coldspring that you felt like shepherd belonged in that same conversation. I would have to say that tarkington has a better chance of getting their offense going against the pirates than they have in the last two weeks. You are more than welcome to disagree, that's what forums are for. . .JMO

[quote name="sports fan 9" post="1297816" timestamp="1350059661"]
As you already know...i am stupid. I said the record is an improvement. I didnt say the play was. That is the same. Weaker  pre district games and more of their athletes playing this year...just my stupid opinion.
[/quote]

You are stupid bc you're contradicting yourself and talking in circles. Go back to your shante and make sweet love to your sister some more.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1297818" timestamp="1350059996"]
[quote author=hook em' 09 link=topic=104348.msg1297790#msg1297790 date=1350057648]
[quote author=sports fan 9 link=topic=104348.msg1297692#msg1297692 date=1350049742]
Kids are always ready to win. The coaches have to prepare them to do so. Is Tarkington really on the rise...looks the same to me.
[/quote][quote author=sports fan 9 link=topic=104348.msg1297778#msg1297778 date=1350056450]
Yes, i am stupid! Does any of the three teams they beat have a winning record? I don't know...i'm stupid. Yes, you are judged by your record. Three wins thus far is an improvement... I think... you  know i am stupid though. MAYBE they have more of their athletes playing this year. I will continue being stupid until they beat an average 3a team. Sorry for being stupid...i cant help it.
[/quote]

sportsfan you are very contradicting. You say Tarkington looks the same and then you say that they have improved. If they are they same they couldn't be improved. Your not making much sense. I agree that both teams are on the rise and are both improving programs. I don't think it has anything to do with who Tarkington played pre district. If you look it up the only people who Tarkington has replaced is Kountze and Hull-D. Replaced Kountze with H-J who is well improved and a very tough team that is well coached. They also replaced Hull-D with Houston Sam Houston who is a 5A program that plays very solid and good teams in Houston area. So saying that it is who Tarkington plays pre-district is in even up for discussion. Just saying...
[/quote]
Ok if a 5A is playing a 3A then the 5A is obviously bad..HJ is improved some..
[/quote]
Just because they are playing a 3A doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad team. They have some strengths and weaknesses like every other team. They just play tough teams in their area and they are also in a rebuilding phase. They just opened their school back up not too long ago from what I ahve heard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder