590 yards rushing...

Bobkat

By my Bobcats last night. Kids put it all together, great line play and all of our backs ran extremely hard last night. At times HF had no clue who had the ball and several times our backs ran right by their guys as they were still looking in the backfield. Great game plan last night and it's a blast watching our offense when we  execute like we did last night. Good to see some kids back from injuries and that showed last night. Been a rough year for these kids with the tough schedule and injuries and it would have been very easy for them to get down, but they play hard every week and they will have a say in that last playoff spot!!

Great job OF. You all Did a fantastic job. But be carefull. With What you say Bobkat. I assure you that aginst teams defense's like you just played you will do great but against a Defense like Silsbee and WOS you will be just like in the game you played against them reguardless of who is at QB. And Once again Congrads to the Bobcats. And I too would wish for OF to get the Playoff spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami