Crosby at New Caney Game Thread/Crosby wins 49-0!!

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1291710" timestamp="1349485278"]
Austin Walter just made the sickest run I've ever seen. I know it's new caney but i'm sure it'll find it's way to youtube. Side note, sitting in front of ce king players and coaches listen to them talk about how much better bh is than dayton.
[/quote] will this help you sleep better at night?

Austin Walter just made the sickest run I've ever seen. I know it's new caney but i'm sure it'll find it's way to youtube. Side note, sitting in front of ce king players and coaches listen to them talk about how much better bh is than dayton.
[/quote]

Congrats Coogs.  At least SC, BH, and Crosby do what they do......dominate.  ;D ;D

Austin Walter just made the sickest run I've ever seen. I know it's new caney but i'm sure it'll find it's way to youtube. Side note, sitting in front of [b]ce king players and coaches listen to them talk about how much better bh is than dayton.[/b][/quote]I get a kick out of you always making yourself out to be a fool.Like anybody cares what you or CE kIng thinks ( more than likely you fabricated it like most of your meaningless smack) I was giving you the benifit of the doubt until I seen where you were spewing vulgarity at the Vidor fans. By the way who's your daddy!!!  thats right " DAYTON" ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami