Kingwood Park at Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins 35-13!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 yards of penalties on the last drive for KP....onside kick recovered by Dayton....
1 - False start Dayton
1 - 13 penalties on Dayton....2 penalties for KP....wow....Ruffin gains 5
2 - Ruffin right up the middle for 1
3 & 4 - under a minute - just about ballgame - Ruffin up the middle for a FD....

1 - Victory formation.....ballgame

Final Score
Dayton - 35
KP - 13

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Matt" post="1292065" timestamp="1349491149"]
KP can lick there wounds while sipping latte's at the local coffee shop tomorrow and replay the game in there sad little heads.
[/quote]

OK - now what's that about?  You won the game handily and you post crap like that about the defeated team.  Is there some reason for that or is that just your way?

[quote name="Matt" post="1292277" timestamp="1349493977"]
Hey now what's that about, are you just rude, is that your way??? I got scolded by a KP idiot for a earlier post, just wanted someone else to feel the burn, LOL
[/quote]

Yeah I read that ;D You should be BANNED ;D

Seriously though what the heck is going on in Dayton? At the beggining of the year I was seeing post that this was one of the top 3 Defenses that Dayton has ever had. Well obviously that aint the truth. Are you guys still banged up that bad? BH held this team to 2 first downs. What going on in Bronco land?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1292297" timestamp="1349494262"]
Seriously though what the heck is going on in Dayton? At the beggining of the year I was seeing post that this was one of the top 3 Defenses that Dayton has ever had. Well obviously that aint the truth. Are you guys still banged up that bad? BH held this team to 2 first downs. What going on in Bronco land?
[/quote]

2 starting inside LBs on the sideline all night..... I'm sure that made some difference. It wasn't raining tonight? We scored REALLY quickly.... who knows? I'm not sweating it .. I just wanted to see our whole offense out there and at times they looked pretty explosive. We just need to continue to get completely healthy. Markain looked as good running the ball as he has since FB Elkins, IMO. The more our WHOLE offense plays together, the more they'll gel. No apologies or excuses here. I think we're working some stuff out and some different guys got a bunch of playing time and who knows, maybe that pays off down the road. Good game Broncos!

Box score is in KP tied the Bronco's in total yars with 341. KP had 8 more first downs than the Broncos (22 to 14) and fumbled the ball 4 times losing 3 of them! Looks like if they could have covered the homerun throws that Dayton seems to live by this might have been a closer game.

Forget that several defensive starters did'nt play our run defense sucked.To many no wrapping up tackles tonight.Secondary played well,Marcain was on target all night.I don't see the defensive intensity we had in the Crosby game.It was a win alright but we did not play as well as a top 20 ranked team should.This has been 1 crazy year and the zebras sucked tonight.They should have flagged themselves for many delays of the game w/watergate meetings.And Fred flintstone you blew a call big time w/the Panther defender beat by 2 steps tackles the reciever from behind by the shoulder pads while the ball is still enroute to the wr ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1292332" timestamp="1349495129"]
Box score is in KP tied the Bronco's in total yars with 341. KP had 8 more first downs than the Broncos (22 to 14) and fumbled the ball 4 times losing 3 of them! Looks like if they could have covered the homerun throws that Dayton seems to live by this might have been a closer game.
[/quote]The TD passes were perfectly thrown.  KWP didn't have the speed to cover the Bronco receivers.  Dayton hasn't thrown the ball down the field that much, but when they do Chambers is usually right on.  the video highlights of them from my on field location should be AWEsome when I post them tomorrow.  Dayton could have easily scored 50, but the pulled in the reigns in the third quarter.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1292332" timestamp="1349495129"]
[/quote]
easier said than done I guess. .... these homerun balls tonight pretty darn perfect in my limited knowledge of football opinion. There were DB's close, but Chambers made some beautiful throws. the lack of first downs was due to the big plays. KP did have some yards between the 20s in the first half and had a lot against our backups to the backups as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder