Let sleeping DAWGS lie..................................

Wow, after we smash a team that ya'll tought was something, it gets reeaaaallllll quite bout them dawgs. I've been sitting back reading all week. Now everyone's all, "Summer Creek's for real", what happened to all the "summer's eve jokes"?. BH, Dayton , don't think ya'll are getting any brownie points for sucking up. Sorry to say you guys are still on the chopping block. When it comes time for playoffs, 20 4a, ya'll in trouble !!!!!! If you said nothing,I'm not talking to you, but you know who you are. You're writing checks that your teams can't cash.#newkidsontheblock

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1289192" timestamp="1349218072"]
I am zero percent scared...you haven't played anyone tougher than Dayton has, and you had an almost identical outcome against Crosby...

#newkidsontheblock

#learnyourlessonthehardway
#listentoyourelders

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/fatmac1024/sc.png[/img]
[/quote] uh oh  :o

Guest Air Bisquit
I am zero percent scared...you haven't played anyone tougher than Dayton has, and you had an almost identical outcome against Crosby...

#newkidsontheblock

#listentoyourelders

[/quote]

That is funny!! ;D ;D
+1 for you

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1289217" timestamp="1349219629"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=104056.msg1289192#msg1289192 date=1349218072]

#newkidsontheblock

#listentoyourelders

[/quote]

That is funny!! ;D ;D
+1 for you
[/quote]

I actually thinks its corny!

#newkidsontheblock

#listentoyourelders

[/quote]
I hope you're not,cause you don't play. I bet those ponies are though. First things first, time to take the panthers out behind the woodshed ;)

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1289333" timestamp="1349229412"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=104056.msg1289192#msg1289192 date=1349218072]

#newkidsontheblock

#listentoyourelders

[/quote]
I hope you're not,cause you don't play. I bet those ponies are though. First things first, time to take the panthers out behind the woodshed ;)
[/quote]

No one is scared of Summer Creek...

16 years back-to-back playoff appearances, we've seen it all before

[quote name="Matt" post="1289321" timestamp="1349228581"]
Does SC & Ned. have a chance of meeting in the first round, don't know who's big and small and don't want to get a headache trying to figure it out.
[/quote]
Nederland is D1 and I think Vidor will be D1 if Central misses the playoffs. I don't know the size of 19-4a schools but it will depend on how they finish, if Ned is D1 #1 and SC is D1 #2 they would meet 1st round, if SC is D1 #1 they could meet later, If SC is in fact D1 #1 and Vidor is D1 #2 they would meet in the 1st round. I'm impressed with what SC has done so far, but don't think that because you ran through PNG you will run through Ned or Vidor the same way, not saying you won't win, but you will have to earn it, these 2 play defense, unlike PNG.

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1289183" timestamp="1349217031"]
Wow, after we smash a team that ya'll tought was something, it gets reeaaaallllll quite bout them dawgs. I've been sitting back reading all week. Now everyone's all, "Summer Creek's for real", what happened to all the "summer's eve jokes"?. BH, Dayton , don't think ya'll are getting any brownie points for sucking up. Sorry to say you guys are still on the chopping block. When it comes time for playoffs, 20 4a, ya'll in trouble !!!!!! If you said nothing,I'm not talking to you, but you know who you are. You're writing checks that your teams can't cash.#newkidsontheblock
[/quote]

"Let sleepy dogs lie", thats exactly what SC is not, at least their fans anyway. Ya'll been yappin' and flappin' your gums since you got here. SC is getting so much love because Crosby and BH want to see Dayton lose. They'll be watching and supporting Dayton again come Mid-November, and SC ya'll are welcome to jump on the Post-season Bronco band wagon too, it's all good

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1289436" timestamp="1349262591"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104056.msg1289413#msg1289413 date=1349236590]
Dayton can you please take these rookies down a notch or two or five. Please.
[/quote]
Those rookies are doing their thing  ;)
[/quote]

Daytons been "doing their thing" for a long time!  :D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1289509" timestamp="1349271158"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=104056.msg1289183#msg1289183 date=1349217031]
[/quote]

"Let sleepy dogs lie", thats exactly what SC is not, at least their fans anyway.[b] Ya'll been yappin' and flappin' your gums since you got here[/b]. SC is getting so much love because Crosby and BH want to see Dayton lose. They'll be watching and supporting Dayton again come Mid-November, and SC ya'll are welcome to jump on the Post-season Bronco band wagon too, it's all good
[/quote]
No more than you bronco fans. Problem is you all thought it was all talk :o

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1289516" timestamp="1349271552"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=104056.msg1289509#msg1289509 date=1349271158]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=104056.msg1289183#msg1289183 date=1349217031]
[/quote]

"Let sleepy dogs lie", thats exactly what SC is not, at least their fans anyway.[b] Ya'll been yappin' and flappin' your gums since you got here[/b]. SC is getting so much love because Crosby and BH want to see Dayton lose. They'll be watching and supporting Dayton again come Mid-November, and SC ya'll are welcome to jump on the Post-season Bronco band wagon too, it's all good
[/quote]
[/quote]
Correction. We all didn't know if it was smack talk or real. So we had to wait to find out.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

how could we think otherwise?... you all got beat by MW last year... sophomores or not, it's unbelievable knowing your talent level. No worries. You've been and will be given plenty of respect and will have the Broncos full attn when the time comes.

[quote name="dayton" post="1289521" timestamp="1349271807"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=104056.msg1289516#msg1289516 date=1349271552]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

how could we think otherwise?... you all got beat by MW last year... sophomores or not, it's unbelievable knowing your talent level. No worries. You've been and will be given plenty of respect and will have the Broncos full attn when the time comes.
[/quote]
Mutual respect goes a long way ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I wasn't impling that some Dayton fans don't do the same.  ;D

I'm no football genius but some of our fans fit in nicely with the sterotypes with which we have been classified.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder