Nederland vs Livingston

Shamrock28

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1289567" timestamp="1349274567"]
Just a question to be pondered. If the Livingston offense is so bad then how did they score 42 last week? Just curious, maybe somebody in the know can shed some light on the subject.
[/quote]
Where has anyone said anything about the Livingston offense being so bad?

"Only way Livingston scores is if Ned's d-line lets them"
"Saw Livingston against Silsbee and those fakes dont fool anybody"
"One man show will be shut down"
and so on......

We all know Ned has a great defense, but looking at the Livingston schedule they have probably played the toughest non-district schedule or close to it. Ned may get the edge in schedule with Angleton on there, but not by much, 5A College Park is as good as Angleton in my opinion.

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1289578" timestamp="1349275276"]
"Only way Livingston scores is if Ned's d-line lets them"
"Saw Livingston against Silsbee and those fakes dont fool anybody"
"One man show will be shut down"
and so on......

We all know Ned has a great defense, but looking at the Livingston schedule they have probably played the toughest non-district schedule or close to it. Ned may get the edge in schedule with Angleton on there, but not by much, 5A College Park is as good as Angleton in my opinion.
[/quote]
Yes you did have a very competitive schedule. But the difference is you weren't really competitive in your first three games. Yes yall played good but you didn't win any of em and they all beat you by atleast 11 points.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1289147" timestamp="1349213588"]
got a question, can i get tickets at the Nederland ticket office for the visitor side early or do i have to wait til the gate opens? also what time does the gate open? You can post the info here or PM me. Thanks.  8)
[/quote]

Go to the High school office they will sell you a ticket...

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1289663" timestamp="1349281568"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=103918.msg1289567#msg1289567 date=1349274567]
Just a question to be pondered. If the Livingston offense is so bad then how did they score 42 last week? Just curious, maybe somebody in the know can shed some light on the subject.
[/quote]

played against a team with a bad defense
[/quote]
I don't know if i would say they are "bad" but bullpups has a point. L-wagon put up 25 points on PNG and they only scored 8 all year before that. It's kind of like people saying how good AJ looked against the Raiders.. Well duh... He should. Let's see how he looks against even an average team.

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1289567" timestamp="1349274567"]
[/quote]

I made the statement about a shutout.
I am not saying Livingston is "bad". They are my pick for 5th spot
in 20-4a.

They have talent and speed, however the Dline alone from Ned has talent and speed. Wash will run your carrier down the l.o.s. either into his wingspan or out of bounds.

Ned has stood the test from 4 opponents now and I expect them to win 9 or 10 more games straight before getting another opponent that can hand them an "L"

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1290201" timestamp="1349357970"]
Coachdaddy, that is a bold statement. But, you may be right. Only time will tell, but I really think this week will be as big a test, maybe bigger, than last week was for Big Ned. Livingston is much more balanced on offense than Vidor and has big play potential. Vidor almost big played them to a victory.
[/quote]
Livingston runs the same kinda offense as Vidor does. All run and very little pass. Slot t. I would say Nederland's test in district this year will have to be Ozen.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1290873" timestamp="1349407557"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103918.msg1290856#msg1290856 date=1349406224]
Trocket, what time you arriving at the stadium?
[/quote]I'm going to be there at least by 7:00
[/quote] I'll be there around 6 or 6:30. Do yall travel well to away games? Yall bringing the house tomorrow?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1290875" timestamp="1349407680"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=103918.msg1290873#msg1290873 date=1349407557]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103918.msg1290856#msg1290856 date=1349406224]
Trocket, what time you arriving at the stadium?
[/quote]I'm going to be there at least by 7:00
[/quote] I'll be there around 6 or 6:30. Do yall travel well to away games? Yall bringing the house tomorrow?
[/quote]Yea we do, but not enough to fill there vistors side. There will be plenty room left, this will be a real test to tell how our fans feel about this team we have this year. I really don't know how our fans will turn out tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder