Kountze @ Hardin

BBfan061

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sport1971" post="1280886" timestamp="1348512159"]
Now that was well said! there are bigger things than Football, but that being said if you are gonna do it all for the honor and glory of God, than give him your very best and that means focus and maximum effort! AS HITMAN said above to many weapons...[b]don't forget #20 big Ernest Hafford[/b]...he is now getting his legs under him and is a load to stop! Now we got bigger bodies on the interior defensive line and that will cause a traffic jam. Coach Franklin is back and we are back whole again! HARDIN HORNETS....BEWARE THE PRIDE IS OUT AND HUNGRY!
[/quote]

That dude is a load. He was the most impressive kid on Kountze' team in my opinion, and they have a bunch. He runs hard just looking for someone to punish. Kountze will be WAYYYY too much for Hardin. Good luck to both teams.

Kountze Lions - 49

Hardin Hornets - 8

Guest hardin01
It was said that there were over 3,000 in attendance for the [size=18pt]2000[/size] Homecoming game vs. West Hardin.

Obviously that was Hardin's 8-2 season, first playoff game in over 17 years, and lost to state runner up San Augustine in the playoffs 27-13.
(son played on this team)
Hardin was 5-0 entering that game though.
A little different tale, this year.

This game is being supported so much due to a [i]"faith[/i]" response, in several area communties.

[quote name="hitmanhanks" post="1281505" timestamp="1348581466"]
Defense is RAW, #4 tyler brown will hit you hard, make you fumble, and block punts...
#11 casey smart is back, guy is a monster, hornets will NOT stop him from getting in the backfield... and #31 isiah owens, plays nose guard, small but VERY effective!!
[/quote]
Lets not forget #1 Darion Harper at CB

Guest incognito123
[quote name="puddleofmudd" post="1281609" timestamp="1348586978"]
Hardin will win, Friday night we be close but Kountze can't beat them. Hardin is Scrappy
[/quote]

::)  not likely

PuddleOmud...love your grit ,but if Kountze goes out with the ferocity they are showing in practice, then it's gonna be a long hard game for the Hornets. Kountze has been off for a week and has had a great deal of work at defending Hardin Offense and Scoring on Hardin Defense. In addition, Kountze is just plain mad about getting beat last year!

I can assure everyone that there is not a player on the Hornet team that is afraid of the Lions.  Kountze has played well so far and I am sure Friday night will be no different.  Hardin's offensive line is huge so don't be surprised if they open up some running room for Delahoussaye Friday night.  The quarterback has a good arm and also can run well.  Lookin forward to seeing #65 play Friday night for Kountze.  He's a good kid and I wish him well.

#3 justin harper can air the ball out with #12 greyland arnold swapping in with just pure speed... the defense is gonna be lights out; with all that said kountze should easily handle hardin no disrespect to hardin though i know they will play hard; Kountze is just too dang fast imo and hopefully the players wont be distracted by everything going on

The boys from Kountze are just happy they have a game this week and that their coach is back !  I think it is great what is going on surrounding them but I hope that these "extra's" remember what they are at the game for.  To watch the game and cheer the teams on ! 

I also think it is great for Hardin's Homecoming !!  Hope you guys stocked up with extras for the concession stand it should be very busy ! Not to mention the money generated from gate fees !!  Which is a good thing for the school !  So lets hope all these supporters who are following the Lions remember that the ultimate goal of these cheerleaders was to provide BOTH teams with an inspirational message and to cheer the boys on to victory !

[quote name="dawggoneit" post="1282633" timestamp="1348687202"]
The boys from Kountze are just happy they have a game this week and that their coach is back !  I think it is great what is going on surrounding them but I hope that these "extra's" remember what they are at the game for.  To watch the game and cheer the teams on ! 

I also think it is great for Hardin's Homecoming !!  Hope you guys stocked up with extras for the concession stand it should be very busy ! Not to mention the money generated from gate fees !!  Which is a good thing for the school !  So lets hope all these supporters who are following the Lions remember that the ultimate goal of these cheerleaders was to provide BOTH teams with an inspirational message and to cheer the boys on to victory !
[/quote]

the ultimate goal is to win district not worry about messages or cheerleading bro

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder