Undefeated Newton @ Undefeated Warren

GATA

I think we will be the first real test for Warren, Warren has a outstanding season going for them comparied to the past 2 seasons, and i also look for a better game this year, we travel to Warren so they will have there pumped up fans backing them, never know could be a dog fight.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1280262" timestamp="1348450051"]
Somebody will be surprised.......Warren is going to smash!! A mouth!watch.
[/quote]

You cant really be serious and think warren has aa chance in hell to win this game. They are not even close to being the same league as newton. This will be over by the half.

This game shouldn't be close, but after seeing Akron stand up to Tennessee, Ohio U beat Penn State, Eastern Michigan punch a ranked Michigan State, Tim Tebow take on the Steelers, UL-Monroe beat Arkansas, took Auburn to OT and almost took out Baylor, [u]a 2009 Bruins team full of undersized sophomores and juniors defeat #4 State finalist Hightower in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  ;)[/u] Among many other david vs goliath matchups, I say anything is possible.

BUT Newton is too big, too strong and too fast and they win big.

What do you know...another thread where the juvenile k-ville, kountze and hd fans are doing all the trash talking....I think it's safe to say that the Warren folks know the level of competition they've played so far and what they will see Friday against the Eagles are 180 degrees apart.  They know they face an uphill battle but all you can do is go out play your best, leave it on the field and see where it turns out...something the Warriors will do.  Hopefully both teams come out of this first district match injury free.  Good Luck Warriors!

[quote name="88Warrior" post="1280414" timestamp="1348483743"]
What do you know...another thread where the juvenile k-ville, kountze and hd fans are doing all the trash talking....I think it's safe to say that the Warren folks know the level of competition they've played so far and what they will see Friday against the Eagles are 180 degrees apart.  [b]They know they face an uphill battle but all you can do is go out play your best, leave it on the field and see where it turns out...something the Warriors will do.[/b]  Hopefully both teams come out of this first district match injury free.  Good Luck Warriors!
[/quote]
Well said. Good luck to the Warriors.

[quote name="NewtonNation" post="1279899" timestamp="1348423170"]
One thing is for sure, if Warren beats Newton, they will slaughter Kirbyville.
[/quote]

It's not totally impossible,altho not probable that Warren could win..Newton is not un-beatable..Just like any other team...Play your game Warren..Who knows...... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami