C.E. King at Barbers Hill Game Thread/Barbers Hill 47-14!

WOSgrad

I'm shocked at this score too! I though this would be a good game, but after last weeks 2nd half melt down against Crosby I heard they did alot of adjustment on D and it showed tonight. CEK at one long run for a TD ,but besides that they contained them all night! CEK had no answer for the BH O and if your wonder the Price wasn't right ;)

They have a defense now. With starters in it looked awesome. The long TD run. Yeah they had just thrown some subs in and it showed. Defense looks stout. Younger running backs got some great blocking and should build some confidence.

Kingwood Park is the real deal and here to play. You know everyone hates losing. But if you have mobey and can make changes then coaches worry more. I just wish they hadn't been able to see the new defense with Dolan and OPry in the middle. We will see next week.

I will eat a little crow and day Parker had a great game and some key blocks. Am I jumping on that ton of money bandwagon yet? Hell No! I also saw him get jerked down one handed. So we will see against a real defense. But also. Good Blocks Parker. Today you are a hero.
As for the other young guns. Terrible!
At least the younger Duke isn't trying to beat his brothers record for fumbles. And yet they will hand him the ball.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1278742" timestamp="1348288695"]
Actually King WR's missed two passes that wouldve been TD's. Other then that the game wasnt close. There are several players thats been swaped to defense and offense. Looked good.

Next week is a huge game with KP. win and your probably going to playoffs, lose and not good.
[/quote]

They did miss some catches that could have been TD's don't know if i would say would have been ;) The Game would have never been close as Gage called off the dogs with about 5 minutes left in the 3rd. King has alot of athletes, but I don't miss that Offense that Price runs for the world. Just watching it again brings back bad memories ;) Good win for the Eagles and now it's time to focus on KWP as most have pointed out win and your most likly in the playoffs lose and you forced to knock off Dayton or Summer Creek to get in.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1278881" timestamp="1348316720"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=103488.msg1278742#msg1278742 date=1348288695]
Actually King WR's missed two passes that wouldve been TD's. Other then that the game wasnt close. There are several players thats been swaped to defense and offense. Looked good.

Next week is a huge game with KP. win and your probably going to playoffs, lose and not good.
[/quote]

They did miss some catches that could have been TD's don't know if i would say would have been ;) The Game would have never been close as Gage called off the dogs with about 5 minutes left in the 3rd. King has alot of athletes, but I don't miss that Offense that Price runs for the world. Just watching it again brings back bad memories ;) Good win for the Eagles and now it's time to focus on KWP as most have pointed out win and your most likly in the playoffs lose and you forced to knock off Dayton or Summer Creek to get in.

[/quote]

I agree. I was pointing out that our secondary got burned twice. There is no doubt both would've been TD's. I agree it wouldn't of made a difference. Secondary looked better and I like port on D this week and other adjustments..

Someone ask difference between Price and Gage. I notice Price distances himself from the team by standing alone 20 yards from players and coaches. That sums it up in so many ways.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder