Houston Spring Woods at Baytown Lee Game Thread/Lee wins 38-26!

WOSgrad

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1272933" timestamp="1347747977"]
Be my luck I get over there and they cancel the game for lightning.  Probably going to sit this one out.
[/quote]

Cancel or delay?

Not exactly what I would have hoped for.  I know New Caney dominated this Spring Woods team on the stat sheet, but SW returned like 4 fumbles for td's to win the game.  New Caney got dominated by Dayton.
The transitive property of football does not always work, but I was still hoping for more from Lee at this point.  Going to have to beat a good team or two to make the playoffs. 

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1273440" timestamp="1347770468"]
Not exactly what I would have hoped for.  I know New Caney dominated this Spring Woods team on the stat sheet, but SW returned like 4 fumbles for td's to win the game.  New Caney got dominated by Dayton.
The transitive property of football does not always work, but I was still hoping for more from Lee at this point.  Going to have to beat a good team or two to make the playoffs.
[/quote]you doing better than Sterling, yall ok.  ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1273443" timestamp="1347770674"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=103211.msg1273440#msg1273440 date=1347770468]
[/quote]you doing better than Sterling, yall ok.  ;)
[/quote]

It's not Sterling that they need to worry about. We'll see how good they are when their varsity schedule starts

[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=103211.msg1273440#msg1273440 date=1347770468]
[Lee should have been up 28-0 at half.  They threw an int. deep into SW territory in the 1st.  Then turnover on down inside the SW 15 and a blocked FG late in the 2nd (Lee had a penalty on 4th and 2 on the SW 15 to force FG attempt). ]

Well I appreciate the first hand accounts. 
I would like to see the Ganders win a playoff game at least one more time before they fall off the face of the earth.
www.hudl.com has some nice highlights of the Lee games against Rayburn and Sterling.
[url=http://www.hudl.com/team/18690/highlights/3869817]http://www.hudl.com/team/18690/highlights/3869817[/url]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298