• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1270871" timestamp="1347669543"]
mightymouse ...You Sound So Worried
[/quote]

i am. imo, the right people need to be in the right position...struggling too much to move the ball. no running game (fisk getting a few big gains is no running game). 

touchdown leday...still not showing that dominant offense like last year. trust me DP,NS,AND LP will eat us alive!! only one more "warm up" game and it's for real!! the deer will not go lightly!! i'm a true fan and cant be there as my wife is not well and in the hospital. she is smiling at me as i type this lol.

mighymouse ...Yes We took a step back from last year as expected but also has lp & wb  As of right now i have us finishing tied for 2nd ....but i also think unlike lp & wb we will keep getting better game to game ....... I Leave It As I wouldnt be surprise is PAM Won State & I Wouldnt be surprise is we lose first playoff game

this is what i'm talking about. closing out qtrs. i think this team will test PAM's defense. lets face it, ozen and central are not expolsive offenses. defense i'm not too concerned about anyway. i realize the o line is the key,especially on fisk blind side. however,he has to make better reads. labre seems to do this much better and make better throws,imo. if a running back dont step up,then whoever is qb will be keyed on every game in district.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1271071" timestamp="1347671564"]
this is what i'm talking about. closing out qtrs. i think this team will test PAM's defense. lets face it, ozen and central are not expolsive offenses. defense i'm not too concerned about anyway. i realize the o line is the key,especially on fisk blind side. however,he has to make better reads. labre seems to do this much better and make better throws,imo. if a running back dont step up,then whoever is qb will be keyed on every game in district.
[/quote] Fisk is actually having a good game, what PAM needs to do is get that Soph RB in and start running the rock. Fisk has to have about close to 60 yds on the ground right now. The D got burned on that last play as it was a somewhat botched play by Westside, imma have to see it later but i think after the QB dropped the ball the DB cheated up thus TD catch for Westside. Fully expect the D to turn it up a notch as far as pressure on that Westside QB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder