Central vs. West Brook... Predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you saw the game with Ozen and the brook you see that the offense can handle themselves but the defense and it's secondary really let the bruins down. And central was the same on defense but there offense struggled as well.. So the game against central if I was betting on it will be

WB.  35
Cen.  28

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1259171" timestamp="1346634345"]
[quote author=Kvillecatz link=topic=102466.msg1259169#msg1259169 date=1346634166]
brooke gonna be week dis yur . day aint got no [b]afense[/b] or [b]defencse[/b]
[/quote]no what?  ???
[/quote]

Sounds like a student.  Boy and to think I considered moving my kids out that way a couple of years ago.  Stay off these boards and focus in the classroom son.

Last week was a confidence builder for the Jags while just the opposite for the Bruins...

Central 31
West Brook 17

I didnt see the Ozen game, so i have little to go on, other than what folks have told me. As bad as the defense played, i cant see Flanagan letting the same thing happen two weeks in a row. Also, Chris Clack didnt play at QB. Nothing against Padia, but Clack is the starter and can fun the offense better. Ozen is probably the most athletic team in the area, and WB almost beat them. If both sides of the ball improve, like they should, then i like the Bruins chances in this game.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1260883" timestamp="1346844275"]
I didnt see the Ozen game, so i have little to go on, other than what folks have told me. As bad as the defense played, i cant see Flanagan letting the same thing happen two weeks in a row. Also, Chris Clack didnt play at QB. Nothing against [b]Padia[/b], but Clack is the starter and can fun the offense better. Ozen is probably the most athletic team in the area, and WB almost beat them. If both sides of the ball improve, like they should, then i like the Bruins chances in this game.
[/quote]Tebow!  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder