Kountze @ Hull Daisetta

BBfan061

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is saying that kountze is a powerhouse, we just saying that they gonna beat HD. Big whoop, y'all beat Hardin, they are garbage this year. I ain't even sweating it, cuz tonight we gonna see who the better team is. I believe that the scoreboard will prove that Kountze is the better squad.

HDcats0422 you are really going to say Shepherd is Always Garbage!!! I was going to stay out of this one but since you are so bold. Please tell me what Big oh 1A HD has done on the football field. HD's claim to fame is from back when football was still played with leather helmets. So get off of your high horse and realize no one in the world outside of HD cares about anything in that 1 horse town.

[quote name="idk" post="1262942" timestamp="1347038091"]
HDcats0422 you are really going to say Shepherd is Always Garbage!!! I was going to stay out of this one but since you are so bold. Please tell me what Big oh 1A HD has done on the football field. HD's claim to fame is from back when football was still played with leather helmets. So get off of your high horse and realize no one in the world outside of HD cares about anything in that 1 horse town.
[/quote]
I was wondering how long it would take for idk to fire back lol

I think its a bunch of Bull to call Shepherd garbage...they have a team that has a ton of heart and try. They will win ballgames this year. IDK...your team is worthy, they have a lot of great kids and you should be proud of them! Hope Kountze and Shepherd play next year. HD NATION...yours is coming!

I think the reason all the HD supporters are talking so much smack now is because of the arrogance of the Koutze fans on this thread. All HD's folks have picked the Bobcats to win have said they feel it will be a close game. The Kountze ppl are saying 3+ TD's and Lions in a blowout. Seriously guys?? Honestly, HD beat Hardin. Big deal. Hardin won 3 games last year (one was over Kountze tho). In the same breath, Kountze beat Shepherd... on a last second play. The same Shepherd Pirates that won ONE game last year (and that was over 0-10 Tarkington). Yes Shepherd is a 3A and yes Hardin in a 2A so both teams opened with a win over a larger classification school. All I'm saying is that just like HD shouldn't be claiming to be world beaters after beating Hardin, Kountze damn sure can't claim that after squeaking past Shepherd. Daisetta expects to win. They respect Kountze and know they have talent. There are 1A teams in the area that would smoke Kountze (Alto, Mart, SA etc) and HD is trying to get to that level. If HD wins it still won't be a big deal. No different than beating Hardin. Be prepared little lions cause you will see what the talk is about in 6 hours or so.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1262956" timestamp="1347039660"]
I think the reason all the HD supporters are talking so much smack now is because of the arrogance of the Koutze fans on this thread. All HD's folks have picked the Bobcats to win have said they feel it will be a close game. The Kountze ppl are saying 3+ TD's and Lions in a blowout. Seriously guys?? Honestly, HD beat Hardin. Big deal. Hardin won 3 games last year (one was over Kountze tho). In the same breath, Kountze beat Shepherd... on a last second play. The same Shepherd Pirates that won ONE game last year (and that was over 0-10 Tarkington). Yes Shepherd is a 3A and yes Hardin in a 2A so both teams opened with a win over a larger classification school. All I'm saying is that just like HD shouldn't be claiming to be world beaters after beating Hardin, Kountze dang sure can't claim that after squeaking past Shepherd. Daisetta expects to win. They respect Kountze and know they have talent. There are 1A teams in the area that would smoke Kountze (Alto, Mart, SA etc) and HD is trying to get to that level. If HD wins it still won't be a big deal. No different than beating Hardin. Be prepared little lions cause you will see what the talk is about in 6 hours or so.
[/quote]Good post!

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1262973" timestamp="1347041052"]
I like talking back in forth but i pray for no injuries for either school and im ready for some football..  i know kountze will fill there side soo i might squeeze in with you cat fans;-)
[/quote]

That is what's most important. Come on over if you have to, we won't bite. The more support for both teams the better.

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1262989" timestamp="1347041917"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=102445.msg1262970#msg1262970 date=1347040894]
It's in Daisetta. Come on out and support the 'Cats.
[/quote]I might just do that since Dayton is playing in livingston tonight!
[/quote]

Well come on down to the swamp. It'll be a lot of fun!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="CMurder75" post="1262975" timestamp="1347041381"]
The Shepherd team this year is far improved from last year. All im going to say.
[/quote]

They certainly had plenty of room.  (And, I bet you say more.)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder