Kountze @ Hull Daisetta

BBfan061

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shock of the year less than 12 hours away.

Coach Franklin going from "coach that has gotten the kids fired up about football" to a terrible coach literally overnight.  I'm telling all of you right now... there is something special about what Finney has going on in Daisetta, Tx.  Kountze gonna be wondering what happened.

Speed is not going to be a big factor when HD has possession of the ball for most of the game.

Knows2much is about to wish he knew a little more about Kountze. I just marvel at how amazing HD thinks they are this year. I can only hopee the bobcat players aren't this over confident, because they are going to be very sadly disappointed at about 10 o clock tonight. Kountze rolls

Guest incognito123
Kountze loses this by 10 points. They have never played any football over there, and tonight won't be the night they start.  Whoever told you guys that you were a powerhouse lied to y'all. Kountze won last year, but they were aided by 10 fumbles anda very undisciplined bobcat team. That team doesn't exist anymore. When you step into the swamp, things get real. Just how real?? Kountze will know in exactly 9 hours. You don't get to tell HD how good you are! HD will let you know how good you aren't. See you guys tonight! Gonna be a long ride back to basketballville!!

[quote name="knows2much" post="1262836" timestamp="1347028028"]
What I do know about Kountze is that after tonight (win or lose) they will be wondering how in the world they will survive against EC, Newton, Kirbyville, etc.  By then I'm sure half of the team will be on the basketball court. Mentally at least.
[/quote]And that's the bottom line! lmao! Great post. ;D

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1262843" timestamp="1347028832"]
Kountze loses this by 10 points. They have never played any football over there, and tonight won't be the night they start.  Whoever told you guys that you were a powerhouse lied to y'all. Kountze won last year, but they were aided by 10 fumbles anda very undisciplined bobcat team. That team doesn't exist anymore. When you step into the swamp, things get real. Just how real?? Kountze will know in exactly 9 hours. You don't get to tell HD how good you are! HD will let you know how good you aren't. See you guys tonight! Gonna be a long ride back to basketballville!!
[/quote] ;D Great post! lmao!

[quote name="knows2much" post="1262800" timestamp="1347025135"]
[b]Shock of the year less than 12 hours away[/b].

Coach Franklin going from "coach that has gotten the kids fired up about football" to a terrible coach literally overnight.  I'm telling all of you right now... there is something special about what Finney has going on in Daisetta, Tx.  Kountze gonna be wondering what happened.

Speed is not going to be a big factor when HD has possession of the ball for most of the game.
[/quote]

I wouldn't call it the "shock of the year", i mean come on now it's Kountze! They may or may not have a decent team this year but saying the "shock of the year" makes it sound like they are a powerhouse football program or something.

Just figured out the HD Nation folks are on the joy juice...You got spanked last year and your claim to fame this year is a win against Hardin! Look I am sure you guys mean well and all, but lets just take a deep breath and get back to the reality of this impeding situation. The reality is HD Bobcats are gonna get beat...it's gonna be a horrible disaster for you guys...wait a minute, "horrible disaster", that must be what HD stands for...wow always learning something! Guys we can throw this smack back and fourth all day, but it will not change the fact that it gets real in about 8 hours and all the hype and smack get handed off to talking with those helmets and shoulder pads.  SMACK...SMACK...SMACK, kOUNTZE WILL WIN THIS GAME AND MANY MORE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder