Kountze @ Hull Daisetta

BBfan061

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze is fired up this year, and thats good... but they lack discipline, and talk ALOT of TRASH on the field and obviously off as well. If the Bobcats don't let the Lions on field antics intimidate them, and play physical ball I think they will do fine. Kountze does have some very good athletes, but their lack of discipline will be their demise as the season progresses. I can't believe I'm saying this for the second week in a row, but here it goes HD 21 Kountze 16.

Kountze can and will capitalize on turnovers, so if HD plays sloppy I will just have to eat CROW!!! Good luck to both teams, and go get em BOBCATS!!!!

[quote name="WHALUM" post="1258826" timestamp="1346600875"]
Kountze is fired up this year, and thats good... but they lack discipline, and talk ALOT of TRASH on the field and obviously off as well. If the Bobcats don't let the Lions on field antics intimidate them, and play physical ball I think they will do fine. Kountze does have some very good athletes, but their lack of discipline will be their demise as the season progresses. I can't believe I'm saying this for the second week in a row, but here it goes HD 21 Kountze 16.

Kountze can and will capitalize on turnovers, so if HD plays sloppy I will just have to eat CROW!!! Good luck to both teams, and go get em BOBCATS!!!!
[/quote]Good post. But I can assure you, under Coach Finney/Huckaby this HD team will not have turnovers or play sloppy. We may not be faster or stronger than some teams, but we will play will discipline, chemistry and timing. Finney runs a tight ship, I have never seen or met a highschool football Coach like him. These HD players worship him and have bought into the HD Nation Program. Hardin tried real hard to intimidate HD before the game and during the game. Before Hardin knew it, HD was up 23-6. Finney had his players focused and their mind right. Gonna be Tragic if Kountze has no respect for HD.

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1258500" timestamp="1346552326"]
Kountze is gonna skull drag HD up and down the field...our were up at the fieldhouse this morning watching film and already prep for your O&D sets...Shepherd not good...they were a solid team and HD had played them you would have lost by four or maybe five touchdowns.  You might want call Lloyd of London and take out some more insurance because the Kountze defense is coming and its gonna hurt...our defense truly only gave up 18 points and about 60 yards in personal fouls...( I think we got one for hitting to hard)...when they tackle its not one tagging your butt it three or four or more!
[/quote]What a Clown! lmao!

This will be the last post I put about this game:

Last yr Kountze won big. HD had more than 10 fumbles in that game(that is not made up), and lost most of them. They probably had more turnovers than anyone else in SETX. Which was in part to discipline and preparation. I'm not making an excuse, but the other teams had little to do with most of the turnovers.

Friday night HD had 0 fumbles or turnovers. Its been a long time. Since I could say that. HD is a lot more disciplined than yrs past.

All I can say is Kountze better score twice at a time, because when HD has the ball they're gonna keep it for a quarter. Hardin ran less than 10 offensive plays 1st half Friday night. Kountze better hope its not a close game and comes down to coaching.

My prediction...Kountze will get more than they want, or worse.
Lot of people will be surprised by this game whatever the outcome.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1258929" timestamp="1346608659"]
[quote author=WHALUM link=topic=102445.msg1258826#msg1258826 date=1346600875]

[/quote]Good post. But I can assure you, under Coach Finney/Huckaby this HD team will not have turnovers or play sloppy. We may not be faster or stronger than some teams, but we will play will discipline, chemistry and timing. Finney runs a tight ship, I have never seen or met a highschool football Coach like him. These HD players worship him and have bought into the HD Nation Program. Hardin tried real hard to intimidate HD before the game and during the game. Before Hardin knew it, HD was up 23-6. Finney had his players focused and their mind right. Gonna be Tragic if Kountze has no respect for HD.
[/quote]

Hey, I applaud you for playing with discipline and timing -
but CHEMISTRY?  C'mon, Man!  That stuff's illegal on all level of football that I know of. ;D

Guest kountzemania
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1258933" timestamp="1346608732"]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=102445.msg1258500#msg1258500 date=1346552326]
Kountze is gonna skull drag HD up and down the field...our were up at the fieldhouse this morning watching film and already prep for your O&D sets...Shepherd not good...they were a solid team and HD had played them you would have lost by four or maybe five touchdowns.  You might want call Lloyd of London and take out some more insurance because the Kountze defense is coming and its gonna hurt...our defense truly only gave up 18 points and about 60 yards in personal fouls...( I think we got one for hitting to hard)...when they tackle its not one tagging your butt it three or four or more!
[/quote]What a Clown! lmao!
[/quote]Well at least got a laugh out of somebody, took long enough! In all seriousness, Kountze is fairly young and a bit wild the ride this  but they will hit and hit you hard. They don't quit, should have been evident after the ride this past week. Speed and more speed, we will see come Friday night against the "HD NATION"....let's just all agree to have fun and hope for safe game and when its over come back and take your medicine if its deserved.

Guest Air Bisquit
Kountze talking smack about football, now this is refreshing.
Kountze has not been to the playoffs in forever, heck they can't get coach's to stay for more than a year.

I hope the Lions can turn their program around for the kids sake, but not against HD.

Guest kountzemania
Well is most always about basketball or someother extracurricular activity. We are just trying to learn another line of smack. Like you guys big difference in Coaches this year. It should be a game, but Kountze will win!

Guest kountzemania
Playoffs, who the heck say that. Just want a winning season first, then build on that. Don't worry HD Nation, Kountze Lions will show up to play and our guys will be ready to roll. As far as Hardin goes, well those you who bring back up last years butt whipping y'all gave Kountze, well enjoy because Kountze Lions will show ready to play y'all as well. The Lions will be ready

This is going to be a great test for both teams. Can't wait til Friday night. I look forward to a closely contested game. If Kountze plays disciplined and makes a few big plays, they're gonna win. If HD avoids turnovers and plays with the same intensity as last week, they win. See y'all at the Swamp!!

[quote name="WHALUM" post="1259429" timestamp="1346688261"]
I'm starting to feel a lack of confidence in your post's Bobcat9 :o :o Do i need to change my prediction ;D ;D
[/quote]

No need to change your prediction B. I'm 100% confident in the Bobcats and what they are gonna do. Just playing the same role as Coach Finney and the Bobcats this year. Don't talk a lot of smack, don't act like you're anything special, and stay under the radar. Kountze will not be ready for what they're gonna see but I'd rather just surprise 'em!!

Guest kountzemania
Yes I agree kj123, its just Kountze same scrubs as before. As a matter of fact y'all just go on and count those eggs in the basket, it will be okay. Just watched practice and they just made an agreement not even practice hard, the only thing they are doing is training on how to roll over and play dead! Friday night will be easy!

Guest kountzemania
Do you think they will only play at about 50% with the second team so we can hang just a little.  Maybe we can be a Nation too. Might help with our lack luster performances or atleast make us sound better?????LMBO...OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I CAN NOT CONTINUE THIS ANY LONGER. For real was at practice and our guys are pumped up. Our guys are screaming HD Nation like Bonzi. They were hitting. Each other so hard today that coach had to step in and stop it! That was just walk through. Friday night is coming and the HD NATION may want to pad up a bit more!

You Kountze guys were talking more crap after y'all beat mighty Shepherd than HD was after beating Hardin. I picked HD and Kountze to win and they did. To me, not much was proven winning a game you were expected to win. You guys can say all you want but I promise HD is gonna surprise ya lol. I think it's going to be a very good game. I just can't take the Kountze by 40, or 3TD's, or as much as they want comments. If you guys really think the Lions will run away with this, that's where you are mistaken. I honestly don't think either team will have proven a whole lot when this game is said and done regardless of the outcome. If HD wins, big deal they beat another Kountze team that is all preseason hype. If Kountze wins, big deal they beat a 1A team that didn't make the playoffs last year. I think it'll be close and if it's not a ton of ppl will be surprised. This is my last post (I think lol) on this thread.

My prediction:

Bobcats - 26

Lions - 19

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges