Peewee Top 5 Power Rankings after Wk 1

Swami

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1251661" timestamp="1345995570"]
[quote author=Ocho link=topic=102096.msg1251658#msg1251658 date=1345995385]
Lum W is right where they need to be, 5th
[/quote]

Lol...if you say so.  I saw their game...pretty impressive if you ask me!
[/quote]

You must not have seen the same game I saw...they won the game against a much weaker opponent..that's what ur suppose to do. Kudos to them for the win.

OF#4 REALLY!! C'MON OCHO DONT LET THAT SCORE DESTORT YOUR JUDGEMENT LOL! THEY PLAYED A PRETTY WEAK WOS WHITE TEAM  AND ONLY WON 18-0. OF IS NOT VERY BIG, BUT WOS WHITE LOOKED EVEN SMALLER THAN THEM, BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME SPEED AND THEY ARE WELL COACHED,  BUT I WOULDNT PUT THEM # 4 JUST YET LET THEM PLAY A TEAM THATS BIG WITH SOME ATHLETES ON IT AND IF THEY WIN THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I GIVE THEM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1252405" timestamp="1346077318"]
OF#4 REALLY!! C'MON OCHO DONT LET THAT SCORE DESTORT YOUR JUDGEMENT LOL! THEY PLAYED A PRETTY WEAK WOS WHITE TEAM  AND ONLY WON 18-0. OF IS NOT VERY BIG, BUT WOS WHITE LOOKED EVEN SMALLER THAN THEM, BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME SPEED AND THEY ARE WELL COACHED,  BUT I WOULDNT PUT THEM # 4 JUST YET LET THEM PLAY A TEAM THATS BIG WITH SOME ATHLETES ON IT AND IF THEY WIN THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I GIVE THEM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.
[/quote]

I saw both WOS teams play in PEE WEE this past saturday... the blue team looked big on the line but the white team had alot of speed lead by #9 and #40..... they weren't as weak as you think... According to a WOS coach from blue team said the Orangefield White team is well coached and out scored them in a scrimmage.. I think power rankings are WAY to early to tell. Also we have a small and big school divisions.... I think you should do power ranking that way after week 4.... that would be a great estimate of a team..

[quote name="olddognewtricks" post="1252804" timestamp="1346100915"]
[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=102096.msg1252405#msg1252405 date=1346077318]
[/quote]

I saw both WOS teams play in PEE WEE this past saturday... the blue team looked big on the line but the white team had alot of speed lead by #9 and #40..... they weren't as weak as you think... According to a WOS coach from blue team said the Orangefield White team is well coached and out scored them in a scrimmage.. I think power rankings are WAY to early to tell. Also we have a small and big school divisions.... I think you should do power ranking that way after week 4.... that would be a great estimate of a team..
[/quote]

...but that would take away almost have the season of Smack Talk! REALLY?!?!?!?

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1253078" timestamp="1346157287"]
[quote author=olddognewtricks link=topic=102096.msg1252804#msg1252804 date=1346100915]
[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=102096.msg1252405#msg1252405 date=1346077318]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]After week 4, hahaha,  some of these teams won't have anything to talk about, that's when reality sets in (0-4)  After week 4 is when all the haters come out...lol 

[quote name="Gucci" post="1253123" timestamp="1346162667"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=102096.msg1253078#msg1253078 date=1346157287]
[quote author=olddognewtricks link=topic=102096.msg1252804#msg1252804 date=1346100915]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]After week 4, hahaha,  some of these teams won't have anything to talk about, that's when reality sets in (0-4)  After week 4 is when all the haters come out...lol
[/quote]

Did we forget that Non Conference games don't matter... only conference games count towards you making the playoffs.... week 4 is alot of teams second conference game.

[quote name="olddognewtricks" post="1253378" timestamp="1346185293"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102096.msg1253123#msg1253123 date=1346162667]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=102096.msg1253078#msg1253078 date=1346157287]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did we forget that Non Conference games don't matter... only conference games count towards you making the playoffs.... week 4 is alot of teams second conference game.
[/quote]

Dude, If I'm willing to talk smack over a scrimmage, I'm definitely gonna throw down over a non-conference real game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder