Foster @ Brenham Predictions....

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1251486" timestamp="1345953901"]
[quote author=grasshopper link=topic=102073.msg1251481#msg1251481 date=1345953666]
brenham rolls......42  10
[/quote]
FOSTER........REALLY......................BRENHAMFAN SHOES MUST HAVE PUT U IN A TRANCE  :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]

They are projected to finish 4th and grab the last playoff spot in their district.  Which IMO, after realignment, 23-4a is the the toghest in 4A region 3.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1251735" timestamp="1346002397"]
They are projected to finish 4th and grab the last playoff spot in their district.  Which IMO, after realignment, 23-4a is the the toghest in 4A region 3.
[/quote]

23-4a may be the toughest region 3 4a district now. Wouldn't be surprised to see Angleton and Terry win D1 and D2, but I think Foster will struggle. They had a senior-heavy team last year, so they may have a rough time early, especially offensively.

Brenham should win easily.

This has the making to be a very memorable season for reasons that do not need to be mentioned.  With that being said let us remember that this is a very young team with a whole lot of question marks.  The secondary was exposed tremendously in the two scrimmages.  I do think that the Cubs will win, but I do believe that it will be a lot closer than you guys believe.

Brenham-24
Foster-14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mamaamirah
    Newest Member
    mamaamirah